Sign in to follow this  
nick_19

Gun stolen

While I was at work today, someone somehow managed to get into my car and grab my two week old Glock 26 9mm and my wallet. What a day. Any suggestions on what I can do to recover this thing? I've already filed a police report and I will be checking local pawn shops as well as setting up cameras around our cars (mine wasn't the only one that someone got into). This sucks... That thing wasn't cheap and a gun is not something to be on the streets...

Thats not cool...People never cease to amaze me...

-internet is preventing SSA animations from workin, nick, your avitar dinosaur is always a different color when it freezes...

did u tell anyone u kepta gun in your car..it can be easly oneof your boys...came to steal the gun saw the wallet too and took it or took the wallet too not tomake it seem like they came stright for the gun....

id rather someone steal my system instead of a gun in my car, just knowing the fact that it could be used to harm/take someones life would be something i couldnt live with.

i hope everything goes over well and you recover it all.

id rather someone steal my system instead of a gun in my car, just knowing the fact that it could be used to harm/take someones life would be something i couldnt live with.

Well unless you steal my system, it kills people too :P:wacky:

Well unless you steal my system, it kills people too :P:wacky:

Of Course It Does, It's Jesus Powered! (Sundown Ftmmfw)

Screw Gun Control, We Need Bass Control.

....Actually, No. I Hate Those "noisefreeamerica" Retards. They Think A Sony Xplod On 250 Watts Is Loud. -_- And They Say A Normal Car Stereo Produces 600 Watts Of Power. Erm...If I'm Correct, And I Know I Am, Most Stock Stereo H/U's Produce Around 7 - 20 Watts Per Channel RMS Or Less. :P