Sign in to follow this  
SPIVE

FI BTL 18" SHIPPED TO THE UK!

Hi All,

Just goined up and i would like to buy 2 fi btl 18" subs, will FI ship me 2 to the UK, and how much would shipping be please.

I have emaild FI but got email back that "experiencing VERY high email volume and are somewhat delayed in our responses" so they must be busy :drink40:

Looking forward for a repply.

ATB P.

You have to go through our UK distributor Am Singh at Blade Ice.

www.bladeice.com

sales@bladeice.com

Thanks!

www.bladeice.com

sales@bladeice.com

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick repply,

Fi subs in the UK are to pricy i want to buy from the US!

I will not pay hyped prices we have in the UK , i can buy of your web site for 384usd and in the UK they are 806usd!!!!!!!

ATB P.

www.bladeice.com

sales@bladeice.com

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick repply,

Fi subs in the UK are to pricy i want to buy from the US!

I will not pay hyped prices we have in the UK , i can buy of your web site for 384usd and in the UK they are 806usd!!!!!!!

ATB P.

:faintthud:

Hyped prices? :WTFBubble:

OK, so shipping is near as damit $300 per sub. Add to that our 15% VAT and 4% Duty. Then you have handling fees and customs clearence. You'll be paying MORE than what we sell them for.

Edited by BILTD

OK, so shipping is near as damit $300 per sub. Add to that our 15% VAT and 4% Duty. Then you have handling fees and customs clearence. You'll be paying MORE than what we sell them for.

...Pwned.

Glad I Live In The USA. :P

Well working that out you must be getting them cheap then! your web site dose not offer all the extras and free shirt? so again better to buy from the US! can you offer me this?

...Pwned.

Glad I Live In The USA. :P

Yes i was thinking the same thing, shame i was not :drink40:

Well working that out you must be getting them cheap then! your web site dose not offer all the extras and free shirt? so again better to buy from the US! can you offer me this?

Our prices are a fully loaded BTL. 99% of the time that is what we sell.

I would love to be able to sell these at the same price as what you pay in the US, but your in dream land if your thinking that'll happen.

As they are back order we can serve you a FREE Shirt and FREE shipping in the UK. Oh and when you need back up and support you have it from us direct. You'll get the same technical backup from us here in the UK as you would get in USA. Hundreds of Fi's sold in and around UK/EU, no problems!

yea ...listen to Am ... >> dont bitch around << :fing34: u still get them cheaper than the others in the EU...and if u like > try to find some other subs in this performance and price range (sure not DD) :drink40:

u can still buy(find)some used ones from the States ....

It looks like Fi has locked everything! You will not be able to buy Fi anywhere else, unless it's used ones.

There is a really BIG difference in prices? more than the double !!!!!!! Incredible!!!(I am not a US resident, and I am used to order all I can online, because prices are too hogh here in Martinique).

It looks like Fi has locked everything! You will not be able to buy Fi anywhere else, unless it's used ones.

There is a really BIG difference in prices? more than the double !!!!!!! Incredible!!!(I am not a US resident, and I am used to order all I can online, because prices are too hogh here in Martinique).

Sir

Everything in the UK is double. We have that thing between us called the Sea. Makes shit real hard to get in for the same price.

We are here to serve the UK and Europe for a reason, good luck at trying to pull a fast one!

Jumping in where i have no business really but i must say... BILTD

for being a business, you are not very professional. I would never purchase anything from you based on this thread alone, even if it where 1/2 the price instead of 2X the price. However i am in the good old US of A so i don't have to worry about it. :wacky:

Edited by k_schutte

for being a business, you are not very professional. I would never purchase anything from you based on this thread alone, even if it where 1/2 the price instead of 2X the price. However i am in the good old US of A so i don't have to worry about it. :wacky:

Sometimes you have to be unprofessional to get a point across. And yes u had no business.

I have been a customer of BladeIce for years now and the customer service is second to none.

Large franchises dont offer as much help as Am does, don't think he's ever told me to f-off once with my never ending questions.

Top guy, great company, OP is just a twat thinking he can get it cheaper direct from the US.

If it were the case I'm sure it wouldnt be worthwhile for all the distros bringing the brands in, surely ???

When you have 100s of people moan about the same thing then CRY when something goes wrong, then were called upon. Our company isn't about box shifting. We offer very one on one based service and ensure the customer is getting best out of his/her product. Were not about taking your money and running, were very passionate about what we do and go the extra mile to make things work.

So I appologise If i come across bullish, however we really offer the customer an unbeatable deal. You wouldn't call our prices remotely high if you saw what the competition were selling there products for, without the back-up and support!

Edited by BILTD

Considering They're Coming From Las Vegas Nevada, ALL The Way To The UK, I Wouldn't Bitch About Their Prices.

Just Get An Ascendant Audio Mayhem From Him, They're Already There As AA is Dealer Based. (CHEAPER.)

(AA Is The Dealer Based Operation Of Fi (Same People), And The Mayhem Is The Equivalent Of The BTL, And It Comes Fully Loaded, Unless You're Into Aesthetics, Which A Car Audio Enthusiat Shouldn't, And Think The Spaceship Motor On The BTL is "Cooler", That Would Be The Better Option Pricewise.)

Am is the UK distributor..period.

Shipping is by FAR from cheap, and you are not going to get the products any cheaper than what he sells them now.

You are looking close to $500 in duty, fees, port taxes, and shipping alone for a BTL to that part of the world because it is simply so big and heavy.

Looks like i have opend a can of worms :Doh:

BILTD i am not having a dig at you at all mate , all i was trying to do was save my self some money as you must appreciate! instals are ££££ on theyer own, so saving is a big isue

if you are on a budget?

It a shame about the vat and import tac ect in the UK which bumps things up before they land with you !

Atb

Nothing wrong with trying to save money...people simply do not understand how expensive it is to get things over halfway across the world :).

Thats fine. Drop us an e-mail if you need help with anything else.

Nothing wrong with trying to save money...people simply do not understand how expensive it is to get things over halfway across the world :) .

absolutely right!!!!!!!!!!

:(

You must include all taxes, all costs: it can double the price easily.

Shipping costs are based on volume and weight : a Btl must be really Huge!!!!!!!

Sometimes it's better to buy from the USA, sometimes it's not !!!

Scratch That Last Post, I Obviously Haven't Checked BladeICE In A While.

Sign in to follow this