Gary F.

New World Record. Sundown FTW!!!

Thanks Derrick, It was nice meeting you. All of Team Sundown brought the deebeez!!!

I thought I had a better pic with the score but couldn't find it on my camera later. The most impressive part was the small amount of power that was used. Only like 3500watts of actual clamped power for that 156.9. Wow!

Awesome Job......gratz .................................From Sunup to SUNDOWN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derrick, do you know what model Fred's clamp meter is? Mine reads a little higher, if I multiply X .707 its dead on. Mine is suppose to be true rms but I don't think it is.

Congrats on a very impressive score! :drink40:

Nice job Gary! That van is LOUD!

Can't wait to see what happens with some more power............

Thanks Walt. It was good meeting you. Now if I can figure out how to get 6 more 1500's, 12 more batts. The batts I can get really cheap. :D

Derrick, do you know what model Fred's clamp meter is? Mine reads a little higher, if I multiply X .707 its dead on. Mine is suppose to be true rms but I don't think it is.

It's a BK clamp. Sorry but I don't know the actual part #. Our true rms Craftsman and Fluke clamps read the same as Fred's but only if I don't use peak hold.

Gary or Derrick... how many and what model amps were used....

those who never competed really don't fathom how crazy this is.... this is utterly amazing.. big congrads...

His setup is extremely efficient and gets silly loud off very little power. With all that extra room in the back it shouldn't be too hard to add a few more amps & batteries.

Thanks Jacob and Derrick. Yes the van has 2 Saz-1500d's on 2 18's. The actual power is 3500-3600 watts total.

Pics of the subs ? What kind subs were they ?

Damn goes to show how bad ass those 1500D's are...