idiot

AA vs. Wiggins

AA will stop licensing XBL^2 in response to a caustic public statement made by the owner of Adire. And their current stock is being sold at a significantly reduced rate. Read the announcement on their main site.

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/

AA will stop licensing XBL^2 in response to a caustic public statement made by the owner of Adire. And their current stock is being sold at a significantly reduced rate. Read the announcement on their main site.

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/

ur slow...:lol2:

i've got this posted in the announcment section....:ohsnap:

comeon..get with the program..lmao...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I hate living on the east coast! I wake up to this, and the rest of the world already knows. :(

And here I was trying to be Mr. News Anchor this morning. But I guess you can delete my spotlight moment... *sigh*... :P

:coffee:

I hate living on the east coast! I wake up to this, and the rest of the world already knows. :(

And here I was trying to be Mr. News Anchor this morning. But I guess you can delete my spotlight moment... *sigh*... :P

:coffee:

no you can have it cause I am east coast too, I was following this a little bit yesterday on SD and SIN, but did not know it would go this far

wtf did I miss last night... I'm off to read.

damn the new mag, funky pup group buy, RL-p group buy, AA price drop, DAMN IT I cannot afford this addiciton,

you think Amanda might liek a pair of Atlas 12's?

What a bad time to be broke....

Mr. Wiggins seems to be isolating himself also...

*edit* After reading into it more, I think panties just got all bunched up... Dan didn't say much more than ever woofer is different, and it was blown out of context.

Damm, makes ti tempting to get one for HT and maybe to test in the car as well

It's great that AA is selling off their stock so cheap, but I feel the whole Dan Wiggins' comment deal was blown waaay out of proportion. I think all Dan meant was that all XBL^2 drivers don't perform identically, and not that Adire made XBL^2 drivers are superior to other XBL^2 drivers.