nauc

SoundSplinter LMT sub

the LMT in the OC, hey Im down with OPP, :datsphatyo:

but seriously, having the LMT at the west coast meet would be awesome, it could be a first, almost like an invite only premier for a sub,

we could use it also as a publicity pull for the Team too, "TeamSSAudio.com meet and LMT debut!", someone get on it STAT!

but seriously, having the LMT at the west coast meet would be awesome, it could be a first, almost like an invite only premier for a sub,

we could use it also as a publicity pull for the Team too, "TeamSSAudio.com meet and LMT debut!", someone get on it STAT!

yeah that would be cool, but the meet isnt until the end of june and with any luck the protos will be done in a week. Rather than waiting a month and a I say whoever has a proto at the time of the meet must attend with driver in hand!

crap, if it me, that means I would have to haul the sled across the country, I don't want to imagine what my gas milage would be in the Explorer if I towed the sled 3,200 miles across the country

:faintthud:

You're going to make me drive all that way?! I was going to bring my girlfriend so I didn't have to bring pics

If we get to test drive her I vote that we meet in Hanford CA at Jordans House :smileysex:

yeah that would be cool, but the meet isnt until the end of june and with any luck the protos will be done in a week. Rather than waiting a month and a I say whoever has a proto at the time of the meet must attend with driver in hand!

We can have a mini-meet just for the LMT demo! How about next weekend?

I still think that getting a vendor to attend the "official" meet would be awesome.

bastages

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

We can have a mini-meet just for the LMT demo! How about next weekend?

i'm down as long as its not a bajillion miles inland like santa clarita :P

You dont come, you discrace the TeamSSAudio.com name !

I think the meet should be in Hi under the sun at the beach. I can get together a micing with some guys with solox's w7's and anything else to compare spl and sq for the sheer joy of it. If not maybe I'll get a pair for the joy when they come out. I recommended myself mike does that count for $20 off plus the savings of getting two :D lol.

I think the meet should be in Hi under the sun at the beach. I can get together a micing with some guys with solox's w7's and anything else to compare spl and sq for the sheer joy of it. If not maybe I'll get a pair for the joy when they come out. I recommended myself mike does that count for $20 off plus the savings of getting two :D lol.

Uhmm...or not !

I think the meet should be in Hi under the sun at the beach.

[...]

I recommended myself mike does that count for $20 off plus the savings of getting two :D lol.

Only if you put me up in your Hawaiian home for a week! ;)

A meet in Hawaii, man that would be the ticket though..

I'd probably get held up at airport security once they see all the huge metal beasts I'm tryin' to take o'er there :lol2:

so whats the final word?? i guess its up to Mike......

wanna make the "official" demo at the west coast meet? im not that far from Los Angeles....

bastages

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Okay I change my vote to Hawaii too........actually I don't care where it's at so long as the LMT is the guest of honor.

bastages

* sniff * * sniff*

Do i smell some hating

Muahahahah

so whats the final word?? i guess its up to Mike......

No "final" word yet... as I still need to get some testing done on the final prototype to make sure everything is in order before we start doing public demos. I'm hoping this will happen late this week or early next, but as I was leaving for Oregon this past Saturady, I spoke with the boys an' gulls down at TC and they related that they've been hit with a pretty heavy workload. Whenever I get word like that, I tend to prepare myself for the worst - but I'll know with more certainty what the deal is when I get back in town Wednesday :unsure:

Even if I can't make it to a specific meet, I'd be more than happy to participate in a small gathering when time permits, to demo the new Supreme series for the locals :)

bastages

* sniff * * sniff*

Do i smell some hating

Muahahahah

smell it?? u mean it isn't thick enough to see? taste? hear? feel?

bastages..

(i might just have to jump on a different brand sub bandwagon for getting dissed like this :ohsnap: )

just kidding!! i still :wub: u mike, even though ur going to let these latecomers hear the "S" first..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Geez mike, you travel a ton! I don't know if I should envy you or feel sorry for you ;)

Keep us posted on the LMT! :)

Geez mike, you travel a ton! I don't know if I should envy you or feel sorry for you ;)

Feel sorry for him if he is flying cattle class. F'n coach sould be outlawed as cruel and unusual!!! It's downright inhumane!!!

Ok.... for those of us not exactly as wise as the rest of yous to understand the exact terminology used, what i would like to know is the following....

Is this designed for SQ?LSQ?SPL?

Is is designed to have more SQ/SPL then the RL-p?

Thats all i have for now.

:ugh2:

EDIT: Meant this for that main threat, but i guess here works well too

Ok.... for those of us not exactly as wise as the rest of yous to understand the exact terminology used, what i would like to know is the following....

Is this designed for SQ?SQL?SPL?

Is is designed to have more SQ/SPL then the RL-p?

Thats all i have for now.

:ugh2:

EDIT: Meant this for that main threat, but i guess here works well too

it is a sql sub...Linear Motor Technology (which u probably knew)

and yeah, it'll be the top dog in SS's lineup..offering better sq and output then the rl-p...which means i tshould sound hella great whilest getting stupid loud!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: