nauc

SoundSplinter LMT sub

the above pictured looks like a beefed up black uber

It's not an uber, far from it. It's my prototype LMT. Notice the quad stack of magnets.

:Doh:

your right[ :idiot:

this looks like its going to be something good, im going to go brokeeeeee

BTW, that last pr0nage was weak.

I can get better from my DD mids.

20hz is your friend ;)

im saving my money right now. i cant wait to scoop this.

now. ill need to find somone to trade me 1500w@1ohm (.33 stable for burps) for 1000~1500w@2 ohm :P

i got something, aim me at jd154g

i got something, aim me at jd154g

PM me here, or on ca.com, email me @ aranger @ canterburypress.com

let me know because the rls = teh win. :ghost:

Hello everyone! Spent the last couple days down at the plant in San Diego. Got some good news, and some bad news... Bad news is that the release of the drivers and subsequent "demo-ring" may be pushed back by anywhere from 1-4 weeks. Good news is, this is because after Thilo and I played around with all the current proto's down at the demo room inside TC from 9pm until midnight last night; it dawned on him that a machined manipulation of the pole piece underneath the region where the voicecoil acts may help to further refine -- or "aim" -- the magnetic flux. This is his idea of course, and my explanation probably doesn't do it justice - but it was exciting to see the gleam in his eye as the revelation came to him :D

In so far as weight is concerned, around 50-60 lbs a piece, give or take for either the 12" or 15" models. whoa.gif

PS. I snapped a few pictures and will release them in the coming few days here on SSA :woot:

Hello everyone!  Spent the last couple days down at the plant in San Diego.  Got some good news, and some bad news... Bad news is that the release of the drivers and subsequent "demo-ring" may be pushed back by anywhere from 1-4 weeks.  Good news is, this is because after Thilo and I played around with all the current proto's down at the demo room inside TC from 9pm until midnight last night; it dawned on him that a machined manipulation of the pole piece underneath the region where the voicecoil acts may help to further refine -- or "aim" -- the magnetic flux.  This is his idea of course, and my explanation probably doesn't do it justice - but it was exciting to see the gleam in his eye as the revelation came to him :D

In so far as weight is concerned, around 50-60 lbs a piece, give or take for either the 12" or 15" models. whoa.gif

PS.  I snapped a few pictures and will release them in the coming few days here on SSA :woot:

sweet!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Hello everyone!  Spent the last couple days down at the plant in San Diego.  Got some good news, and some bad news... Bad news is that the release of the drivers and subsequent "demo-ring" may be pushed back by anywhere from 1-4 weeks.  Good news is, this is because after Thilo and I played around with all the current proto's down at the demo room inside TC from 9pm until midnight last night; it dawned on him that a machined manipulation of the pole piece underneath the region where the voicecoil acts may help to further refine -- or "aim" -- the magnetic flux.  This is his idea of course, and my explanation probably doesn't do it justice - but it was exciting to see the gleam in his eye as the revelation came to him :D

PS.  I snapped a few pictures and will release them in the coming few days here on SSA :woot:

Sucks

cool

:NeedPics: !

1. sucks

2. nice to hear

there goes my gas milage

what warrants all that extra weight?

Larger basket assembly + larger magnet structure. We will try to keep the weight as reasonable as possible, so hopefully my above estimates will turn out to be a little high :)

Click Here for some shots of a couple prototype LMT's :ph34r: