Sign in to follow this  
thebiggmann12

I NEED A FI BTL 18

hey guys, i am new to the forum but i am looking to buy a used 18 fi btl...i would prefer dual 1 ohm. really need a box with it if possible. shoot me an email. idont know how much i will check this. my email is thebiggmann12@yahoo.com. i have cash. if u have an amp with it let me know how much u want for both. thanx.

Just Asking, Why Dual 1, Especially When You Don't Know What Amp You're Gonna Use?

(This Isn't A Smartass Question, As Much Is It May Sound Like One.)

And As Any Car Audio Enthusiast Should, You Need To Learn How To Build A Box.

Oh, And Welcome To SSA. :D

Edited by BigCProductions99

Why so particular? Wouldn't you want a box tailored to your preferences?

well i know what amp im gonna be using for now, until i get some money saved up for another one. im gonna be using a kicker zx1000.1 and it is only 2 ohm stable. and i just dont want to go through the hassle of building a box. i dont have the time bc i work crappy hours, and have things i have to do around the house. i figured if anybody had a 18 they probably had a box too, it would just save me a little bit of hassle. either of you guys know anybody?

nebody got something???

For one, i wouldn't suggest that amp for a BTL.

For two, why would you want a D1 if you're just getting 1?

I Wouldn't Suggest That Amp Either. Dual 2 Ohm BTL And A Sundown SAZ-2000D Sounds Nice. :D

(And I Doubt You Want To Pay Shipping For A BTL AND A Box.)

You Can't Spend An Hour A Day Working On A Box?

i want a dual 1 so i can run at 2 ohms, and i know this isnt a good amp to use, but its all i got for now. i want to buy the sub and then get the right amp. and building a box wouldnt be too bad...but if somebody has one and is kinda close to me, i will just make the trip to pick it up. i drive a focus lol, im not too worried about gas money.

Just Get A Dual 2 And Wire It To 4 Ohms, That Way You Don't Waste Your Money On Having To Get It Sent Back And Reconed.

You Can Live With A Little Less Output.

And The Real Problem With The Part About Picking Up A Box In That Focus, It Probably Won't Fit, Unless It's A Hatch. Lmao.

I Thought You Were Asking About A Q?

You Could Live With Around 600 Watts Of Power On That Thing For Now, I've Seen Some On About The Same Get Loud For That Amount Of Power.

Edit: I Still Have My Old Fully Loaded 3-Slug Old Version BTL Motor...But I Doubt You Want Just The Motor. I Turned The Basket Into A Barstool. Lmao.

lol it is a hatch, and i want to take out my backseat if i need to to fit something back there. dual 2 is not a bad idea now that i think about it. either way...if somebody has one great, but if not im gonna build this box for my bl 10"

You can buy NEW BTL's from Fi's website.

You do not have enough posts to use SSA's classifieds section.