MIKE W

FI 18'SUBS

IAM LOOKING AT BUYING SOME FI AUDIO SUBS 18'S I WILL BE GETTING BUT IAM HAVING A HARD TIME FIGURING OUT WHAT WOULD BE LOUDER 2 SSD 18 INCHFI SUBS OR 1 BTL FULLY LOADED ANY HELP ON THIS WOULD HELP ME THANKS!!!

ill be using kintek batterys in a ported box in a crown victoria what iam looking for is for people to hear me far away as well as shakeing the hell out of my car lol which do u think would be best 2 18ssd or the blt loaded18

Please dont use all caps!!!!

Are going to port it or have it sealed?? Aswell are u after a powerful musical sub or and all out power sub for SPL purposes??

Why do you have 2 topics for the same question? Also do not use all caps!

The loaded BTL Would be louder and it would have a smaller box than the two SSDs.

Totally install dependent.

What you need to think about is: will two 18's be able to breathe in the trunk (i assume thats where it's going).

Edited by DeepSubBoy

ill be using kintek batterys in a ported box in a crown victoria what iam looking for is for people to hear me far away as well as shakeing the hell out of my car lol which do u think would be best 2 18ssd or the blt loaded18

Your stupid. Have some consideration for other people. Would you want your house shakin to pieces at 2am? The idea is for you to hear it. Other people don't want to hear you "Far away". Trust me, if they want music, they have a radio too. So grow a pair, and come back when you have a better description of what you want.

Edited by DeepSubBoy

The loaded BTL Would be louder and it would have a smaller box than the two SSDs.

I am leaning towards the same answer, but you gotta consider the difference in surface area.

ok first of all no one likes it wen u have to make an entire post in caps.

second i think DeepSubBoy has already answered this because someone made the exact same post as u did.

"Totally install dependent.

What you need to think about is: will two 18's be able to breathe in the trunk (i assume thats where it's going)." <<<<credit to DeepSubBoy.

anyways....go for the BTL. then u can tell yer friends u have the top of the line stuff

[dam i just ask a quistion sorry for THE inconvience yall i thought it was cool on here but cha what ever yall say

It is cool on here. It's just not cool to be a social menace.