Im seeing this all the time and wonder how it applies to what someone writes. I know FTW means f the world. So what meaning does it have when I say Sundown Audio ftw!!! When I read it to myself or out loud it just doesnt make sense to me. Im not trying to make fun but I just want to understand. Is it like whatever Im talking about is the shit and f the rest? IDK. Ive been thinking about posting this for awhile but thought I was making too much of it I guess. FTW!!!! :WTFBubble:

Im seeing this all the time and wonder how it applies to what someone writes. I know FTW means f the world. So what meaning does it have when I say Sundown Audio ftw!!! When I read it to myself or out loud it just doesnt make sense to me. Im not trying to make fun but I just want to understand. Is it like whatever Im talking about is the shit and f the rest? IDK. Ive been thinking about posting this for awhile but thought I was making too much of it I guess. FTW!!!! :WTFBubble:

it mean For The Win

For The Win?...ok. Thanks for bringing me up to speed guys.

FTW/FTL and their many variants, including but not limited to FTMFW, FTMFL, FTGDMFW, FTGDMFL etc

Oh and BBQ FTW

Edited by CadillacMatt

FTW/FTL and their many variants, including but not limited to FTMFW, FTMFL, FTGDMFW, FTGDMFL etc

Oh and BBQ FTW

In those instances the MF in FTMFW stands for similar words as the crossfire BMF subs.

Man and I thought I was bad at the netz, lol! ;)