Sign in to follow this  
joshtazz

some help

ok so i currently bought this http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7216_Pioneer+Premier+DEH-P980BT.html and i have a fi btl 12 on the way with a sundouwn audio 1500d and right now my front speakers are blown and its horrible. I was wondering what speakers u guys think could keep up with the sub.i have a 2002 jeep libertty and the only prob with putting in front speakers is it cant exed a depth of 2.5 thanx

More information...budget? Assumin you're goin to amp them right?

Edited by 7ender

"you currently bought" . . . as in, its installed now and blew your front speakers . . . or its radio + btl + amp all on the way?

Assuming you want something cheap:

Just got get some Phoenix Gold RSD 6.5's and a 100-150 watt 2ch amp.

Assuming you want something cheap:

Just got get some Phoenix Gold RSD 6.5's and a 100-150 watt 2ch amp.

not to call you wrong i have had the rsd's i did not like them as much as my cadence z series my rsd may have been used i got them at wooferetc.com they were missing part out of the box my cadence were awesome every i know like them. on the cheap any ways the cwm6 kit share parts with morel i have heard. i bought the z series and liked them the ones with the blue nose cone on the cone. any ways here is were i got mine at see link i would go component set i go for cadence or cdt from woofersetc.com as you know i do not trust woofersetc.com. so went with cadence

http://electronics.shop.ebay.com/items/Car-Speakers-Speaker-Systems_?_catref=1&_dmpt=Car_Speakers&_fln=1&_sacat=14936&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282&Brand=Cadence

my budget for the amp and speakers is 500 and i blew the speakers long ago but with the new headunit installed its really bad and te btl and amp are on its way thnx