Sign in to follow this  
beajay25

NEW BUILD IA WARDEN'S

where the pics?

whats your email ill hook u up with some ... im just waiting to do my build log when i get it all the way done

NO! Build log NOW. lol. Seriously though, I can't wait to see the pics.

A buddy of mine is doing a Warden 18 in a 4th order in his civic, can't wait to hear it...If I like it, I may just have swap them for my 4 DP21's. :D

there is video's on youtube of everything type in the search beajay25 if u wanna see pal ... i wont do a build log till its all the way done

Haha I was just messing with you. Gl with the build, I can't wait to see it playing.

He told me he had 9 cubes......i thought it was crazy, but i told him to go 2 sealed, 6 ported with 3k tuned to 55 HZ

instead it was 1.3 sealed playing into who knows how much ported tuned high.

I think it would be louder in a regular porte dbox.

problem is he doesnt have enough height to even do that......not even at a slant......

I tried to convince him to go with a 15.......hell the kid wanted a pair of 18's.....

where the pics?

whats your email ill hook u up with some ... im just waiting to do my build log when i get it all the way done

NO! Build log NOW. lol. Seriously though, I can't wait to see the pics.

A buddy of mine is doing a Warden 18 in a 4th order in his civic, can't wait to hear it...If I like it, I may just have swap them for my 4 DP21's. :D

there is video's on youtube of everything type in the search beajay25 if u wanna see pal ... i wont do a build log till its all the way done

Haha I was just messing with you. Gl with the build, I can't wait to see it playing.

He told me he had 9 cubes......i thought it was crazy, but i told him to go 2 sealed, 6 ported with 3k tuned to 55 HZ

instead it was 1.3 sealed playing into who knows how much ported tuned high.

I think it would be louder in a regular porte dbox.

problem is he doesnt have enough height to even do that......not even at a slant......

I tried to convince him to go with a 15.......hell the kid wanted a pair of 18's.....

He was gonna do a wall with a pair, but his mom didn't want him tearing his car up.

And I suggested a 15" if he was staying in the trunk as well. He said he had the room for an 18"...I guess well find out soon when the sub gets here.

I don't know who deleted my post and why, cause what I said is true, the stetsom are no good for daily use, they've got plenty THD ;) , they're good only for burps

I don't know who deleted my post and why, cause what I said is true, the stetsom are no good for daily use, they've got plenty THD ;) , they're good only for burps

lol your kidding me right .... im using 2 14k2d's daily for music no problem ...