Estsound

Sander's BMW E34

Damn radiator seller supposed to call me today, but didn't do it :angry22: Wanted to make video for SSA, but its coming later in future.

By the way, i accidentally burnt up my PS1, i switched + and -, all day has been shitty =/

still pissed off, no radiator :angry22:

FAILED my driving exam, i had 2 minutes left to drive and i didn't notice one sign :angry22::angry22::angry22::angry22::angry22::(

That is a rough run.

Licenses in here cost around $670, and now i have to bay extra $50 to redo my exam. I could have new tweeters with that money :Doh:

Finally got my licenses, been banging around 2 days now! :drink40:

Showing off some exhaust sound :drink40: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOuygaBII-o

Finally got my licenses, been banging around 2 days now! :drink40:

fing05.gif

Licenses in here cost around $670, and now i have to bay extra $50 to redo my exam. I could have new tweeters with that money :Doh:

:Doh:

thats alot of cash bro!

glad the car is running again.

nice vid.

chop

Holy crap! I almost had the sniffles watching your tribute video. Can I ask if the insurance company is totaling it? I really like that 5 series.

Holy crap! I almost had the sniffles watching your tribute video. Can I ask if the insurance company is totaling it? I really like that 5 series.

Insurance will do nothing :/ and i dont have money to fix my car so i have to sell it :( to buy a new one :/ i still can't believe it but its true :/

Insurance will do nothing :/ and i dont have money to fix my car so i have to sell it :( to buy a new one :/ i still can't believe it but its true :/

Do you mind if I ask if you were at fault in the crash? :peepwall: Will you be looking for another 5?

if u look on a human side it was not my fault but according to law it was. There was a huge snow cloud on a road and i couldnt see nothing, suddenly cloud was gone and there was a huge truck standing on a road, i couldnt do nothing :( at least my girlfriend is fine and me too. at the moment i think of getting E36 but not sure, i love E34 :/

if u look on a human side it was not my fault but according to law it was. There was a huge snow cloud on a road and i couldnt see nothing, suddenly cloud was gone and there was a huge truck standing on a road, i couldnt do nothing :( at least my girlfriend is fine and me too. at the moment i think of getting E36 but not sure, i love E34 :/

Bummer. :( Good to hear everyone is safe, guess I should have asked that first. :Doh: Our '99 has been fairly trusty, moving right past 137k with no major issues to speak of.

Bummer. :( Good to hear everyone is safe, guess I should have asked that first. :Doh: Our '99 has been fairly trusty, moving right past 137k with no major issues to speak of.

My one had around 285k with no probs :/

My one had around 285k with no probs :/

Wow, stick with one then. :)

in my opinion bmw is one of the best car brands, cant wait to get my new beemer :/

Radiator is busted, but the engine looks intact.

Radiator is busted, but the engine looks intact.

Engine is still running good :P