Estsound

Sander's BMW E34

in my opinion bmw is one of the best car brands, cant wait to get my new beemer :/

My brother keeps saying that too, who knows :shrug:

in my opinion bmw is one of the best car brands, cant wait to get my new beemer :/

My brother keeps saying that too, who knows :shrug:

I'd agree with the pre-V engine nonsense. Anything straight or diesel and they are great.

Perhaps this time you should find an E28. If you liked the way the E34 drove, you'll love the E28. In particular in the 535 variety.

I was looking for a E38 or E36

You could only get a 38 here with the V8 or V12, neither interest me one bit. Huge $ regularly required for maintenance on both. I imagine you had better options in Europe.

I enjoyed my E36, but would rather have an E28 now.

You could only get a 38 here with the V8 or V12, neither interest me one bit. Huge $ regularly required for maintenance on both. I imagine you had better options in Europe.

I enjoyed my E36, but would rather have an E28 now.

E36 is kind a small, but i could get a E36 with $1000-1500. E28 is getting classic and prices are growing fast :/

omg dude, sorry to see this!

dam, nothing else to say but dam,

thank god you are okay.

:threadsucks::angry22::ohnoes9::trippy::Doh:

dam!

I disagree.... first of all "best" is way to general but by best, that should include all areas, which BMWs are not that reliable... right now the only decently reliable bimmer that i can think of is the 3 series..... you want "best" car??? Try lexus. They have performance, reliability, comfort, everythingg.. only negative is price but that doesnt take away from the amazing quality of their cars.

atleast IMO...

and im not a bmw hater. my dad has a 335i and i effing love the car... i just think there are more reliable cars out there (But holy cow that 335i is a monster!)