Sign in to follow this  
rsanchezmt12

Information and Reviews on RE MT 12"

It just might be myself, but it seems crazy to buy something before knowing anything about it.

To be honest I heard that RE subs were great subs, and when I saw them I just thought I would be missing a good opportunity. Also never expected to win the auction

They are SPL oriented subs. The specs aren't shown because there are different combinations of spiders and coils.

What do you plan to use them for ? Daily driving ? SPL-only ?

They are SPL oriented subs. The specs aren't shown because there are different combinations of spiders and coils.

What do you plan to use them for ? Daily driving ? SPL-only ?

Most likely daily driver. Appreiate the help

They are crazy subwoofers, got to play with two 15's about four years ago.

Yeah I basically got them, I got a little jealous that my brother got a new FI btl 12, so I went out and tried to get the first subs that I hoped would be able to compete.

Very loudd subs. Hope you have the power to back them up.

Seeing as how you bought these without knowing what your electrical needs to be or anything.

Very loudd subs. Hope you have the power to back them up.

Seeing as how you bought these without knowing what your electrical needs to be or anything.

True Rodney, for people with 1 not to mention 2 MT's your gonna need some major electrical upgrades.....0 guage runs, bats or bat caps, good rca's, good head unit, good voltage, and GOOD BOX! Not trying to make you sell them but if you do some research and find out some info about these subs then selling them might be a key priority in the future....I say buy a FI BTL 12 and build a good box and see how much better you can tweek it, that way you and your bro can duke it out and see who is the better basshead.... but thats my 2 cents. Good luck

Edited by Jakethesnake

I know about the zero gauge wiring and I was looking to get a new HO alternator, but right now working piece by piece. Just wondering if I made a good investment. Thanks for all the feedback, so does anyone have some good recommendations on box cu ft, and tune frequency that would make these suitable for daily use.