Sign in to follow this  
crazycaraudio305

Havoc 15 vs FI Q 15

hi my firends is trying to see which sub is better in ""SQL"" he is looking at an FI Q 15 and a AA havoc 15.. he wants to know which hits harder and which one has better sound quality...... and does anybody know how much a Havoc 15 would cost cuz i looked it up on their site and it does tell you how much

hi my firends is trying to see which sub is better in """SQL""" he is looking at an FI Q 15 and a AA havoc 15.. he wants to know which hits harder and which one has better sound quality...... and does anybody know how much a Havoc 15 would cost cuz i looked it up on their site and it does tell you how much

Here ya go. A comparison of the two. Click

hi my firends is trying to see which sub is better in """SQL""" he is looking at an FI Q 15 and a AA havoc 15.. he wants to know which hits harder and which one has better sound quality...... and does anybody know how much a Havoc 15 would cost cuz i looked it up on their site and it does tell you how much

sales@ascendantaudio.com

They do not post up prices online because prices from each dealer varies. If you need to find your nearest authorized AA dealer, just email dealer@ascendantaudio.com

The Havocs will run you a little bit more than a Q most likely, but they are great subs. Each is great. Any other questions should be answered in the link provided. Good luck finding your dream sub!

Sign in to follow this