if I could get a brand new one for 215 shipped, is there any reason not to? I know of the SAE1200D and AQ1200D's that are 250 shipped.

I have had one of these amps about 4 years ago probably, and really liked it, but are the other 2 choices way better? I know Ive heard alot of bad things about their business pracitces in years past, but just try and think of product ability when you make a choice. not going to buy my subs right now, but figured when the NINe.1 is usually way more expensive I figured Id buy it now while I can get that price.

you wont find much love for eD on ssa haha. honestly the extra 35 bucks? not that much money...

I know its not that much money, but are they a much better amp?

cleaner? more efficient? more powerful?

theres tests on the sundown amp. rated at 1200rms but puts out 1500rms. if u go to the sundown section u can find more data.

The Sundown is in a different class than the other two and for only $35 more it is a steal.

The eD nine.1 IS a solid amp. However, their service is complete, utter shit.

I think right now they have a sale on the amp for like 125. They did this a while back too. People didnt get their amps for months and they could never get a hold of eD bc eD doesnt answer their phones or reply to emails.

Pass on it. Buy from Jacob or buy AQ.

Would you rather have this:

inside1.jpg

With shitty service.

Or this:

1200dv2b.jpg

With awesome service.

I highly doubt the NiNE.1 can put out 1600w.

Would you rather have this:

inside1.jpg

With shitty service.

Or this:

1200dv2b.jpg

With awesome service.

I highly doubt the NiNE.1 can put out 1600w.

I'll take the first one, its got a fan! :fing34:

honestly I dont know what most of that stuffs called. I mean I could pick a resistor, and a disc capacitor out of a lineup, but really have no idea what that stuff is in there and what it does.

I had one pushing 2 ported type r's and the moonroof didnt want to stay on the car it seemed. it was a nice amp and I think I remember reading a test of it putting out over 1400 when I bought mine back then.

I guess Ill just save the money now and buy the sundown when I have the sub I need it for. I wish I would have known about the sundown or audioque back when I bought the eD, not cuz I didnt like the eD, but I think I spent 325 on it. (the sae wasnt around 5 years ago though, was it? just the saz? was the AQ1200D around back then?)

and looking on ebay I found this MB Quart amp http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220429242853&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

is that any good?