Sign in to follow this  
mebcop

FI recone for RE SX 12

Hey guys, just trying to get an answer. I just bought a blown RE SX 12 off of a guy, and I saw on youtube that someone had an RE SX 12 reconed by FI. I am VERY interested in getting this done to my SX, and I've sent a few emails over the last couple weeks but FI must be really busy. I was hoping to get an answer to just a few quick questions.

1. What options do I have on a recone of a RE SX 12?

2. What is the turn-around time on a recone?

3. Price on recone and options?

Thank you guys for your time!

Brian Mitchell

Read them "Backwards"

Those names are copyrighted so nobody can advertise that they sell rebuild kits for anything that they do not own the copyright on..if you can't figure out everything on that page is backwards i'm not sure what else to tell you lol.

enoceR-XS-ER

ER-XS Series Recone kits. Options of D1 or D2 8 layer flatwind coils, extra spiders, super tough integrated lead suspension, or a custom machined aluminum compression plug for increased thermal capacity.

That's the recone you want.

If u r just looking for a kit, it normally takes 4-5 days for them to ship out when I have ordered them.

Actually, I need FI to do it.... It's worrying me a little though if I can't get a hold of them now, I don't know if I should send my sub in... I am not trying to slam FI, they seem to have GREAT products at what seems to me as GREAT pricing, I just need some info and I can't call them or get a response

So you ordered a recone and paid for it already?

You need to ship the sub in with all of your information if you want us to do it. Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, What it is, What you want done, Coil (d1/d2) etc. Also there is additional shipping charge that is not calculated for the recone basket. The charge that is on the recone is for the kit being shipped to you. Not the entire sub.

Edited by NDMstang65

I did not order the recone kit.... I was just trying to get a price quote and turnaround quote for my RE SX 12.... that's it. Nothing has been ordered, or shipped anywhere, I have a blown RE SX 12 and I am interested in having FI recone it for me, I just need a price quote for everything being done and shipped, and I just want to know how long it will take. Thanx

Sorry I don't sit on the forum and wait for people to post questions, entirely too busy for that. I am only on here one time a day if that. I haven't been on here since yesterday morning when you said you wanted to send it in.

I need your zipcode to calculate return shipping to you.

12953.... it's malone NY

I'm just looking for a total price for everything please and turnaround time... I know you're busy, it's just really tough when I can't talk to anyone, it seriously is a 15 second question that is taking weeks to get an answer to.... Thread was started 9/2/09 and it was asked there... Not trying to be a jerk about it but just defending myself against: "Sorry I don't sit on the forum and wait for people to post questions, entirely too busy for that. I am only on here one time a day if that. I haven't been on here since yesterday morning when you said you wanted to send it in."

Screw that, use some people that respond. Look up *** over at ***. Their work is sick. Do a search over there and look at the dust cap options and some of the custom stuff they can do.

Screw that, use some people that respond. Look up *** over at *** . Their work is sick. Do a search over there and look at the dust cap options and some of the custom stuff they can do.

ya, no kiddin!!! They keep saying "we're busy".... well, you're not gonna be for long when people start getting sick of not being able to get a hold of you!

Screw that, use some people that respond. Look up *** over at ***. Their work is sick. Do a search over there and look at the dust cap options and some of the custom stuff they can do.

ya, no kiddin!!! They keep saying "we're busy".... well, you're not gonna be for long when people start getting sick of not being able to get a hold of you!

When u emailed them did u make sure u a topic in the top of the email? because if u dont it could go straight to junk.... :bull:

When u emailed them did u make sure u a topic in the top of the email? because if u dont it could go straight to junk.... :bull:

Yes I did.... plus, simply this thread going on this long with no answers... They posted in it, but still didn't answer my questions... Guess I'm just looking for a company with a little customer service.... thanx (and don't go on for the next 4 pages on how great they've been to you, they haven't to me, so I don't care)

Your sitting here bashing fi when you could be finding your own info, it jus takes a little effort

Shipping to Fi = $36.50

Price of recone + shipping from Fi = cant answer cause you never answer Nick. So what options you need ??

Time jus guess a little, it takes 5 business days (according to ups) to get there + about 3 to 7 business days to do it + another 5 business days to get back to you

So Time = about 17 business days

12953.... it's malone NY

I'm just looking for a total price for everything please and turnaround time... I know you're busy, it's just really tough when I can't talk to anyone, it seriously is a 15 second question that is taking weeks to get an answer to.... Thread was started 9/2/09 and it was asked there... Not trying to be a jerk about it but just defending myself against: "Sorry I don't sit on the forum and wait for people to post questions, entirely too busy for that. I am only on here one time a day if that. I haven't been on here since yesterday morning when you said you wanted to send it in."

Aside from a death in the family of a very close relative and 3,000 other things going on I am deeply sorry I am not here at your beck and call 8 hours a day.

It is a 15 second question that I can not answer if I do not have the information to answer it at the time that I am here, now that I have the information that I needed and I am here I will answer your question. Shipping looks to be about $32.23 back to you.

Thanks,

Nick

12953.... it's malone NY

Aside from a death in the family of a very close relative and 3,000 other things going on I am deeply sorry I am not here at your beck and call 8 hours a day.

It is a 15 second question that I can not answer if I do not have the information to answer it at the time that I am here, now that I have the information that I needed and I am here I will answer your question. Shipping looks to be about $32.23 back to you.

Thanks,

Nick

Wait a sec... it took NINE days for you to tell me that you needed my zip code, I gave it to you THAT day, and now it's THREE more days later that you're answering me.... but it's MY fault that you couldn't answer the 15 second question... like I said, thanx anyway

It's really too bad, I REALLY wanted an FI reconed sub, I just can not get myself to ship something to people when I can't even get a hold of the person.... It's the type of business where after waiting 3 weeks to get my sub back, and being frustrated beyond belief because I can't talk to someone about it, I finally get a post saying somethings on back order or there are family problems.....

Sounds like your business has you in over your head, maybe it did a lot better than you thought it would or something, but I was serious when I said be prepared to lose a lot of customers because of the lack of communication!!!

What part of if I am not here to see your question do you not understand that I can not answer it? I was not here. I am here twice a day monday-friday, 5 in the morning for a few minutes and 7 in the evening for a few minutes IF I have time. I can not answer something if I do not see it. I do not have telepathy or 'spidey sense' of ..hey somebody posted a question on the forum..i need to run to the internet right now and answer it! Normal business and my family takes priority over sitting here on the forum, I am sorry that you feel otherwise.

Doing recones is a service to others, as a 'thank you' and is not a necessity we do not have to do it.. Other business takes priority over that. Not in over my head by any means, it has just been a very bad week and a half is all..with little time to do anything, aside from other events occurring.

Go to the ford dealership and ask them to fix your honda...sure they can do it..but it isn't what they keep in stock to fix, nor is it their top priority. They would rather sell you a new ford because it is much easier than them to arrange them fixing the honda for you...because everything is already set up to sell the ford, instead of fix the honda. But they offer the service of fixing the honda as a 'thank' you' because the honda dealership in town is out of business...or is asininely high on pricing.

Sorry is all I can say...I don't really feel that I should have to explain why I haven't been here and why I haven't answered your question and put my personal life on the internet..but you insisted. So there it is.

Thanks.

What part of if I am not here to see your question do you not understand that I can not answer it? I was not here. I am here twice a day monday-friday, 5 in the morning for a few minutes and 7 in the evening for a few minutes IF I have time. I can not answer something if I do not see it. I do not have telepathy or 'spidey sense' of ..hey somebody posted a question on the forum..i need to run to the internet right now and answer it! Normal business and my family takes priority over sitting here on the forum, I am sorry that you feel otherwise.

Doing recones is a service to others, as a 'thank you' and is not a necessity we do not have to do it.. Other business takes priority over that. Not in over my head by any means, it has just been a very bad week and a half is all..with little time to do anything, aside from other events occurring.

Go to the ford dealership and ask them to fix your honda...sure they can do it..but it isn't what they keep in stock to fix, nor is it their top priority. They would rather sell you a new ford because it is much easier than them to arrange them fixing the honda for you...because everything is already set up to sell the ford, instead of fix the honda. But they offer the service of fixing the honda as a 'thank' you' because the honda dealership in town is out of business...or is asininely high on pricing.

Sorry is all I can say...I don't really feel that I should have to explain why I haven't been here and why I haven't answered your question and put my personal life on the internet..but you insisted. So there it is.

Thanks.

all i have to say is what kinda company in 2010 DOES NOT HAVE A PHONE? seriously. that is plain retarded. o just e mail us or mail us stuff.... psst. wtf is that ! every other company that i looked at has a damn phone ! even cheap crappy company's have phones. sad to say that pyle has way better customer service than FI. at least u can call pyle . and if u do get a phone make sure u guys get voice mail or a 1970's answering machine if u cant afford voicemail ....... ive heard some nice Fi systems but with no phone # ill never buy anything from them. view their website ,

contact info is

Fi Car Audio

5480 Cameron St #107

Las Vegas NV 89118

E: sales@ficaraudio.com

NO PHONE !!!!??! 2010 or 1950?

Thanks.

all i have to say is what kinda company in 2010 DOES NOT HAVE A PHONE? seriously. that is plain retarded. o just e mail us or mail us stuff.... psst. wtf is that ! every other company that i looked at has a damn phone ! even cheap crappy company's have phones. sad to say that pyle has way better customer service than FI. at least u can call pyle . and if u do get a phone make sure u guys get voice mail or a 1970's answering machine if u cant afford voicemail ....... ive heard some nice Fi systems but with no phone # ill never buy anything from them. view their website ,

contact info is

Fi Car Audio

5480 Cameron St #107

Las Vegas NV 89118

E: sales@ficaraudio.com

NO PHONE !!!!??! 2010 or 1950?

What you do not understand is this.

If we did have a phone..that phone would ring 3000 times 24 hours a day. We can not hire somebody to sit there and answer a phone 10 hours a day..because somebody off of the street has NO idea what they are talking about on the phone.

The same people that you would talk to on the phone is the same exact people who design, machine, and build your speakers. We can burn through 50 emails in the time of 1 phone conversation..keeping the cost down to YOU THE END USER.

If you want to tack on another 100 dollars per sub I can get a cute secretary to answer a phone and be totally useless...but then you would complain about the extra 100 dollars per sub...then i've lost 4000 customers because the price just went up 100 dollars per sub to satisfy 1 customer who I make far less money off of than the 4000 I just lost from jacking the price up.

It is called being smart about how business is run and keeping fixed costs as low as possible to pass on the savings to the end user.

If you do not approve..then I'm sorry...however we will NOT have a phone.

Sign in to follow this