Sign in to follow this  
Bdunn23

DC LVL 5 10's

Im very intrested in these my teamate has a level 5 15 and I liked it I currently run 2 10 inch crossfire xs spl's and I know what they can do but I wanting to know specs and power handling and max excursion of these lvl 5 10's and what they can handle on a burp as well please pm me with priceing for 2 of these badboys shipped to 47711

Im very intrested in these my teamate has a level 5 15 and I liked it I currently run 2 10 inch crossfire xs spl's and I know what they can do but I wanting to know specs and power handling and max excursion of these lvl 5 10's and what they can handle on a burp as well please pm me with priceing for 2 of these badboys shipped to 47711

The Level 5 only comes in 12-15-18", from their website: www.dcsoundlab.com

there have been some that were custom made for somebody. Reason being is the motor is wider than the sub itself so you would have to do some fancy mounting.

The Level 5 only comes in 12-15-18", from their website: www.dcsoundlab.com

Hey whats this?

HPIM1790.jpg

HPIM1792.jpg

HPIM1794.jpg

Power handling so far in an over size box 3500 rms with Max excursion close to 3in one direction. As far as burp I'm fixing to hook up a Stetsom 14k2d. Will get back to ya. These are surprisingly musical. :)

As far as mounting issues either inverted or split baffle. With the help of some friends Rusty is working on a cool add on to eliminate the mounting issues. Stay tuned for that.

PM for pricing sent.

Yes Rusty will build them for you. :)