Sign in to follow this  
porkchop

Pork Chop's Grandbaby, borned 09/08/09!

Congrats dude, I guess he was finally ready to come out lol.

Edited by patented17

Wow big baby!! Congrats, i remember when mine was born he is now 19 months, and it seems like they grow so quick, i always thought it was funny when old people told me to take my time and remember what i was doing as time goes by fast, damn i wish i would have listened!!!

thanks man, i tell you they do grow up quick, my baby will be 11yrs. old in two months! life is precious. this little boy already means the world to me.

Congrats !!!!!

thanks buddy, this boy is already holding his own bottle!! that is at 18 hrs old!!

right on, so tired that i am wide awake! they just delivered the yard signs! 4'X8' looks huge in front of the porch lol.

IAK

Congrats porkchop, bet it feels good to let your nerves relax a little after waitng with huge anticipation. We all love our car audio and many other things in life but when it comes down to what really matters family is the only thing that counts. Happy belated birthday to your grand baby! :gift:

Congrats porkchop, bet it feels good to let your nerves relax a little after waitng with huge anticipation. We all love our car audio and many other things in life but when it comes down to what really matters family is the only thing that counts. Happy belated birthday to your grand baby! :gift:

thanks bro, you are right on the money with family being first.............. it is more of a relaxed feeling around here now that he is borned, remembering that for three weeks straight ,they repeatedly told us any day now, any day now, .....wow!,, lol.

been at hospital all night with Alex, he is in isolation unit with blood infection, please say prayers.

Prayers issued man

thanks bro, packing some stuff for the kids and geting my other two off to school and headed back up there.

:UPDATE:

Chop will be in the hospital for 2 more days. Could be 3 weeks. Lots of healing.

(He had me post it for him since he is in the hospital.)

mdizzle, you are a kickass brother, thanks for looking out for us, I brought Regina home to get a shower and send the girls to grandmas, then we are going back up there.

i posted a new thread so that i could keep the updates current.

Crossing my fingers for you!!