Sign in to follow this  
starvingstudent

A few questions

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Planet Audio, in particular the Big Bang line of amps. I've heard mixed opinions but for some reason the aesthetic's intrigue me.

also....

I'm gonna be adding an additional battery to two different installs with similar power requirements and I wanted to know if anyone knew of a good isolator for a decent price (hence my username)

thanks

I have a slightly lower line of planet audio amp and it hasn't disappointed me yet. It's not the greatest but it has outlived other amps I've had in my install. I think the big bang amps are fairly decent. Though I'm not sure who really makes them. What price and for what model are you getting the amp at?

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Planet Audio, in particular the Big Bang line of amps. I've heard mixed opinions but for some reason the aesthetic's intrigue me.

also....

I'm gonna be adding an additional battery to two different installs with similar power requirements and I wanted to know if anyone knew of a good isolator for a decent price (hence my username)

thanks

I know someone who had a Planet Audio and it was putting out some good power, never got it benched to see how accurate it was.

I was considering the Big Bang 3000, they have refurbs on ebay with 2yr warranty, but I also have a friend that might be able to hook me up. I am between the Big Bang and an Audiopipe 30001D for an install in a friends vehicle, they both seem to be decent bang for the buck and he is on a tight budget. I honestly don't care if it puts out true rated rms, if it comes anywhere close it will be a decent investment.