Sign in to follow this  
specialed

Suggestion's

Hey guy's. Im a newbie here. I am looking at the soundsplinter sub's. My question is which should I get? One rl-s12 or two rl-p12's. I have a 96 chevy tahoe 2 door. I dont use the back for anything, so space is not a problem. Or should I get another kind of sub? I like the soundsplinter's because I have never heard anything negative about them, plus they are cheaper than the other sub's I was looking at. (Re audio 12mt's) I have a kicker sx1250.1 amp. The birth sheet say's 1450x1@1ohm rms. Also ported or sealed? Any help would be great. Thank's alot.

if you were looking at the RE audio MT's, then I would guess you just wanna be loud, and from what I was told on here, the RLP isnt really meant for that purpose. I mean Im sure they get loud, probably not as loud, but should sound good doing it, and from what Ive heard the whole point of the MT is to just get loud. so Id look at other subs, if you wanted to get something off this site, check the FI BL's, or even BTL's for those prices, and if you did want to get loud and sound good, the XCON is much cheaper than the RLs, and I have no idea how they compare but everyone is impressed with their xcon around here.

Edited by ppiflat10s

What do you want out of the system

Like said above, can you provide more information so we can help you make the right selection. If you need help, check out the new member topics in my signature.