Aaron Clinton

Surgery..........

like to hear some stuff,

I am about to go though some serious reconstruction

ok so get to it :blink:

well um i had a concusion and got a cat scan.. but i really dont remeber it except in bits and pieces, kinda like it was a dream..

my grandma has had bypass surgery(heart that is) with the whole ballon to widen the arteries and all..

I have had a few and they are not that bad. My last one was to remove my left eye and eye lids. It took a bit to get use too but it was doable. I do have pic's but I dont think people want to see it. so how about a pic of my four brahma's?

Edited by PT Teal

I have had a few and they are not that bad. My last one was to remove my left eye and eye lids. It took a bit to get use too but it was doable. I do have pic's but I dont think people want to see it. so how about a pic of my four brahma's?

I am haveing my left knee completely reconstructed, can I ask why yours was removed, and also about your eye lid?

The sad thing is that it takes time to recover. My friend just did his knee about 10 months ago and he is now getting back into riding his bike off road. He said it still hurts but it is getting better everyday. So good luck and take car of it.

As for mine: I found out that I had cancer a couple years back. the cancer was in all the tissue that holds the eye in. I had a few operation to try to cut it out but it was not working as one of the doctors at UCLA manage to seed 4 more tumers and all four corners of the eye socket because he did not change scaples. Any way i was the forth to get this cancer and the first three died. After the third operation and the doc came back saying that he still did not get it all, I got tired and said please give me a btreak and just remove all the tissue and stop this hunt and find bull. But if I took all the tissue then there was nothing left to hold the eye in. so I said take that too as I have other things to do than to keep messing with this. So here I am building my own system doing fiberglass for the first time and having fun doing it. Also I am a body piercier and Tattooist and i still can do all that as well. and very good at doing it. I am cancer free and very happy that I did not die like the rest. I am concidered a very lucky person and I am happy that I am.

You take care of you knee and you will be fine. Good luck and break a leg :D

thanks guys I really appricate it, I am going to have re-hab for atleast 6 months I think, I am going to try to see about the camera for real that would be very interesting

I have had a rotator cuff tear repaired and also had a portion of my shoulder (the top part) cut away(about an inch) this was to give me better range of motion from teh rotator cuff thing

T minus 7 hours till the knife

posponed till tomorrow due to snow

:o

Denim "unspeakable pain, I wont be able to be on here much, if you need me call my cell (443-794-1786) cause I am drugged up and bed bound :-\"

hope he gets better :slayer:

yeah thats me, I am up for a few minutes but I am super dizzy, I have already wiped out 2 times just gettign to the apomcter, but I tihknk its getting betrter

I am going for the bionic look :denim:

And I thought my day was bad gitting 7 filling at the dentist, without pain killers.

Looks like you got some recovering to do so keep cool and take care

Yea i hope those aren't ur girly blue shoes in the background..haha

Yea i hope those aren't ur girly blue shoes in the background..haha

lol those are my sisters classic Saucony powder blue running shoes

just making sure, those r some nice blue sox you have though :unsure::P

just making sure, those r some nice blue sox you have though :unsure::P

those are the hospital booties :(

I wish thee many blow jobs :D

heh, get well soon dude

lol thanks, I am still waiting on that wish, haha

hows the pain and how ya doing now.

its decreasing some, I am trying to ween my self off of the meds, but it occasionall gives out on me when around the house with out that massive brace on, but tomorrow is the start of physical training (rehab) and if I am cleared for full tilt, I am going back to a cardio freak so once I am ready to play I will be back at the fighting shape I was in around Jan 2001 :D