Sign in to follow this  
2000LaDe

prepped ready for install

Neat - where did those bad boys come from ?

secret.... if i told ya i would have to kill ya :)

its playin ;) had a problem with not having big enough screws to hold the subs haha. so i gotta go find a place right now that has something i can use or use washers.

How would you rate the sound of them compared to some of your other spl subs?

he said that they were quite violent and sounded alot louder than they are he still needs to finish the box

aww how cute :)

PIC-0333.jpg

yah im thinkin they want alot more power but i dunno what they will truelly take in my application yet. the mm4000.1 is barely making them warm even after pounding on them which is good. just the suspension is like concrete haha. its getting louder lower but its still not playin low enough yet. got more port mods to do today and if i cant get the tuning low enough with the port mods im gonna have to break out the sawzaw and cut that back wall out and move it back which i dont really want to do cuz its that much more work to make it look pretty haha.

Assuming they have the cooling option then they'll handle quite a bit more than that MM4000 can give them. Not sure if you saw it or not but we had a saz-3000 @ 0.5 on each of Jay's NS 18s in his white Magnum at SBN. It would play music full tilt all day long.

:) :)

you could get a little louder with some good C&D batts i bet

lol he has 2 XS Power D3100s why would he want some C&Ds? besides he next step would be 16 volt since he has quite a few D1000s

^ dude was just trying to up his post count today with a bunch of random posts. He said that same exact line about those batts in multiple topics. Ghey.

^ dude was just trying to up his post count today with a bunch of random posts. He said that same exact line about those batts in multiple topics. Ghey.

haha i was wondering why i saw his name everywhere :Doh:

uh ohh... its amazing what a little charge does for your number :)

13.8v starting voltage dropped to 13.2v at the end of the burp

46hz on db drag disc but showing 47hz on termlab

PIC-0361.jpg

Sign in to follow this