psycho72

What site has the best for sale section?

Just like the title says, if you were looking for something what car audio site would you check out for your item used? I hope this is not against the rules Big D (Denim), it's just that the readership here is more quality rather than quantity so sales area is a little lacking. If it is then I'll take my a$$ kickin like a man......

caraudioforum.com, then click on used for sale.

There seems to be alot of activity there.

I don't think there is a best. Seems to be a rather large variety no matter where you look. You're more likely to find higher end, quality, better condition items on a few different forums, but other than that, I'd say they are all pretty much equal.

I like to stick to the smaller, more familiar place so as to not get screwed or even have to worry about it. The large forums where anyone and everyone sells are places I don't like to shop unless I know the guy or he has many standuo references.

Quality - Car Sound & Performance Forum

Quantitiy - Car Audio Forum

if You are looking to buy or sell highend or competition tpye gear: Carsound.com.

if You are looking to buy or sell "boner" stuff (XXX, Hifonics, etc): CarAudio.com or SoundDomain.com

-Nick

I always like ECA's for sale forum (currently down for revision). Small community, so most everybody knew everybody else, and they typically had the higher end/good old school gear for sale there.

Carsound is probably my 2nd favorite. Again, because it's mainly higher end gear, awesome old school stuff and harder to find gear.

So, those are my main two since that's the type of equipment I usually look for. Not that I can afford any of it, but it allows me to falsely keep my hopes up.

So, those are my main two since that's the type of equipment I usually look for.  Not that I can afford any of it, but it allows me to falsely keep my hopes up.

x2 lol, when it was up, i used to browse ECA's FS section all the time and be amazed. i could never imagine spending thousands on some of those tru and zapco amps that pop up every now and then.

I have sold more things on SoundDomain and CarAudio than anyother place,

but this is one of the reasons I am working on getting more traffic here, so far we have a really really sold core of people and since the 2003 rebuild I have not seen one shady deal go on here, we have very reputable people that are worried about the buyer getting the product for a reasonable price

for the most part the more traffic the better