04BlueSRT

Memphis 15-MC104D

Picked this up yesterday on my quest to shop for furniture. Got it for $100+tax. :fing34:

Memphis1.jpg

Memphis2.jpg

Memphis3.jpg

YAY !

No puke orange !

j/m with ya :P

nice lookin little guy, tell us how it sounds

For around a hundred bucks, they're very nice.

They do what an entry level driver should do. I personally like them better than the Alpine Type S.

Naturally, they won't sound as great as the Brahma, or get as loud as a 9500 series DD driver. It really is amazing to hear the difference different sized enclosures make - both ported and sealed.

One 12", small sealed enclosure, and around 200-300 watts was more than enough in a little Geo Metro.

they do indeed sound really nice. and steve, they aren't the entry level..lol...the pr's are..the mclass use the same basket/motor, but different suspension and cone. they are considered the mid level sub, but i have no clue why.

the pr's are sweet too..just like that lil dog pictured. 4 12's, american bass power (aprox 2kw) in an 2000 olds bravada

= 147.5 outlaw on the tl.....hehe..freaked a bunch of ppl out. (yeah, my box design)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

and steve, they aren't the entry level..

Close enough.

It's going into my factory Kicker sub box, .65 ft^3 sealed. Going to push it with the Alpine MRD-M301 @ 2 ohms.

Picked this up yesterday on my quest to shop for furniture. Got it for $100+tax. :fing34:

..nice looking......furniture.... ;)

and steve, they aren't the entry level..

Close enough.

yeah...lol..

please don't hurt me....

04..it should sound good in that box!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

..nice looking......furniture.... ;)

Wife got furniture, I got a sub and a set of components. :P

I bought one off of ebay for 80 shipped for the kid who lives across the hall for me. I wasnt able to hear it because i left to return home. BUT im sure it was a vast improve ment over his "Baja"(whatever the hell that is) 10.

Put it into my factory box today, vast improvement over the Kicker sub. Cleaner and louder bass, more than expected with the supposedly 100W factory amp. I can't wait to get the Alpine pushing it. :D

Thats good to hear, the kid that got one from me is going to be givng it a 130watts from some real low-end alpine amp. His is in a Q logic box thats around .75 cubes sealed.

Thats good to hear, the kid that got one from me is going to be givng it a 130watts from some real low-end alpine amp. His is in a Q logic box thats around .75 cubes sealed.

That guy should be really happy with the Memphis. Wife and I were quite suprised by the output of this sub, we actually have bass you can hear and feel in this car now! :fing34:

I just talked to the kid that got one form me and hes lovin it I guess. Louder, cleaner and more responsive than his last woofer.