Sign in to follow this  
wayneo99

somebody help me please

ok so here's the set up

2 12" fi bl's fully loaded off a aq2200d amp wired to 1ohms. 1 deka intimidator 9a31 in the back, and 1 Deka Intimidator 9A78DT under the hood . box will be 2.5 cubes per sub tuned to 32hz, dual chamber an double baffle.

Precision Power PPI 356CS for the front stage off a alpine mrp-f300 amp bridged givin them 150watts each.

i'll be gettin a HO alt(220amp, 110idle), big 3 upgrade to 0 gauge.

now i've been told to get knukoncepts wires. but can somebody tell me ALL the wires that will be needed for this set up work. an links would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

ok so here's the set up

2 12" fi bl's fully loaded off a aq2200d amp wired to 1ohms. 1 deka intimidator 9a31 in the back, and 1 Deka Intimidator 9A78DT under the hood . box will be 2.5 cubes per sub tuned to 32hz, dual chamber an double baffle.

Precision Power PPI 356CS for the front stage off a alpine mrp-f300 amp bridged givin them 150watts each.

i'll be gettin a HO alt(220amp, 110idle), big 3 upgrade to 0 gauge.

now i've been told to get knukoncepts wires. but can somebody tell me ALL the wires that will be needed for this set up work. an links would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

you were informed right about knukonceptz. excellent cable

I would do 1 or 2 runs of Kolossus Fleks Kable to the back (2 runs for less voltage drops) http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KFX0R

use all the same cable for the big 3 and for the power and ground for the amp.

4 guage for the alpine

knukonceptz Karma speaker cable http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.cfm?category=Karma%20SS%20Speaker%20Kable

3 wires for the big three alt to batt batt to frame frame to engine. you will need to measure these wires every vehicle is different. then a power wire from batt to batt a ground wire from batt to ground and power and ground wire from batt to amp. all this in 1/0 and the alpine in 4ga from rear batt to amp and you need to fuse the wire from batt to batt on both ends .

Edited by dbjunior

how much of the 1/0 wire do u think i will need? i have a toyota camry. i no every cars different just general how many feet do u guys think i'll need

Off topic, but next time, PLEASE make better topic title, so people know whats going on.

how much of the 1/0 wire do u think i will need? i have a toyota camry. i no every cars different just general how many feet do u guys think i'll need

Hey dude just get a piece of string, rope or wire laying around and measure its not that hard (that way you will know for sure, somethings you have to do on your own since we cant do everything for ya). We give you the info you need to know now its time to apply it.

Hey dude just get a piece of string, rope or wire laying around and measure its not that hard (that way you will know for sure, somethings you have to do on your own since we cant do everything for ya). We give you the info you need to know now its time to apply it.

great idea!!!! thanks a lot everyone!!

maybe go with tsunami wire instead of knuconcepts

Everybody on here may disagree with you on that, it seems like KnuKonceptz has this board on lock when it comes to wire(thats my next wire to use also, Im upgrading from Kicker Hyperflex which is supposed to be awesome).