Sign in to follow this  
c0rrupted0ne

what is ssa?

it's kinda weird seeing this is a forum for like 7 manufacturers. i mean why these companies? do they have something in similar? just wondering =p.

it's kinda weird seeing this is a forum for like 7 manufacturers. i mean why these companies? do they have something in similar? just wondering =p.

We host a number of internet based companies that focus on high quality and customer service. Here you can talk directly to other people who own the products and the company reps that know them best. There are a few low grade copies of our layout, but none as good as here. There are plenty of places for people to talk about all the main stream and generic stuff, and plenty of places where people could careless about learning about the hobby. Here people want to work together and learn from each other so everyone can gain.

Welcome

Stick around a while to experience it for yourself.

ic. very nice forum btw, sick design.

:thanx: Glad you found us, hope you can stick around and enjoy the site and maybe bring friends. :)

welcome, lots to see, stick around.....

hey Denim, I will trade you my couch smiley ( :tehe: ) for your ^^^ "thank you" smiley. lol

Chop

welcome, lots to see, stick around.....

hey Denim, I will trade you my couch smiley ( :tehe: ) for your ^^^ "thank you" smiley. lol

Chop

We have to adjust something on the back end to get all the smilies to show again, out side of the just the clickable list. The code for the Thank You is

:thanx:

. ;)

:thanks:

:thanx:

Welcome corruptedone : lots to learn here!!!