ma_ttcald

Most musical with lots of output

My sub choices consist of the following:

FI SSD, Ascendant Arsenal, Treo TE or SSi, Incrminator Li.

all are 10"

Would like to know how each of these subs rate musically wise that can still get fairly loud when needed.

Would like to use a small sealed box.

My sub choices consist of the following:

FI SSD, Ascendant Arsenal, Treo TE or SSi, Incrminator Li.

all are 10"

Would like to know how each of these subs rate musically wise that can still get fairly loud when needed.

Would like to use a small sealed box.

id go with either the LI or FI.

ive heard an ssd and i liked it but ive heard only good things about the LI.

A 10 with less than 1000" in a sealed box isn't much output. Get a 1500W sub and port it.

...Wanna Bet?

That's Your Opinion, I've Seen Many Sealed 10"s With Less/Around 1000 Watts With "Enough" Output. (It's The OP's Preference, He May Have A Different View On Output And Musicality.) You Could Also Make Your Posts More Constructive And Perhaps Be More Elaborate.

I'd Probably Go With An IA Lethal Injection Here. The SSD And Arsenal Are Also A Very Good Choice, Can't Comment On The Treo's.

Edited by BigCProductions99

A 10 with less than 1000" in a sealed box isn't much output. Get a 1500W sub and port it.

Another craptastic post from you. :( You really shouldn't offer advice.

RE XXX, I don't think he is going for spl competitions!!!

A 10" sub can be more than enough for a lot of people, even in a small sealed box.

But I can't say nothing on the subs you talked about ttcald, sorry. All these brands seem to make quality products.

...Wanna Bet?

That's Your Opinion, I've Seen Many Sealed 10"s With Less/Around 1000 Watts With "Enough" Output. (It's The OP's Preference, He May Have A Different View On Output And Musicality.) You Could Also Make Your Posts More Constructive And Perhaps Be More Elaborate.

I'd Probably Go With An IA Lethal Injection Here. The SSD And Arsenal Are Also A Very Good Choice, Can't Comment On The Treo's.

x2, RE XXXv3 please give better advice and help the OP. FI or LI will be good subs to go with, I have heard good things about Treo subs but havent heard one personally.

I have not tried the Treo's, but as mentioned above the Fi / AA / IA are all great choices, but keep in mind much of the end result has to do with the install.