Sign in to follow this  
spsjr1987

Whats Up guys

Hey guys. I just found this forum last night as my girl was bugging me to come to bed so now shes gone and I can browse uninterrupted haha. I'm putting together a whole new system for the car after blowing my 2nd RE SE12( don't know how/why that happened BTW if anyone has answers I'd greatly appreciate) and this site looks to be a wealth of awesome info and advice. Current status on the car is stock HU, JL 500/1 amp, and a cheapie pioneer sub i got just to have SOME bass while i purchase everything. I've already got a kenwood dnx5140 waiting to be installed and next are infinty components for front and rear, and most likely 2 Sundown SA-12's powered by either a Planet Audio Apocalypse AP2000D or the SAE 1200D. I plan on doing the install myself as Im a college student and my budget is small. For the record I am not completely new to the car audio world. My dad was always putting subs in cars that they didn't belong, like our family minvan lol. I also recently did an install in my girlfriends car and have tinkered around with own system. As I mentioned before, all info, advice, constructive criticism is gladly welcomed.

Thanks folks,

Steve

Welcome

welcome,

i am hoping that your "girl" is still okay,

i know audio can lead to making rash desicions, lol

:suicide-santa:

i know audio can lead to making rash desicions, lol

X2 Most Woman Say THey Want A System But Not Too Loud

:WELCOME: