smullen

Work Out Music????

Those of you that work out, what are some good tracks that you like???

I'm wanting to build a few playlists for going to the gym and I need someting to get my lathargic Ass moving....

Edited by smullen

Those of you that work out, what are some good tracks that you like???

I'm wanting to build a few playlists for going to the gym and I need someting to get my lathargic Ass moving....

The music I listen to when I work out is not the everyday music I bump in my system. I like to get music that will get me moving and want to do something constructive, Im an old school head (Ojays, Temptations, Barry White and so on). Since rap gets repetitive it gets annoying to me after a while, every now and then Ill toss some r&b in there. But I guess its depends on what you like.

I mainly listen to rap/hip-hop but when I'm in the gym, I find something a little more hardcore motivating for me... depends on your taste... for rock try some Lamb of God, A7X, something speedy, intense and fast paced... but make sure you throw something a little more low-key in for your rest periods or god forbid you blow a blood vessel... hehe =)

Oh, and I know it's cliche, but in my gym they spin the 80's station every now and then... I'm talking Rocky-esque music (Europe - Final Countdown) ..... nothing quite like that to get you running up and down flights of stairs and punching hapless meat slabs ;)

Edited by CadillacMatt

Well in the Rec. they just got the local radio stations, but one the main two I can think of, That I listen too on the ride up to the rec. is Eminem- Till I collapse, and Roy Jones- Can't be touched

Edited by patented17

House/Dance/Trance from Europe. Gets me dialed in and turns my brain off.

Anything with steeldrums

If you can handle the parts with the chick singer, Rabbit Junk - The Best Revenge.

Also, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg - 187um Deep Cover Remix

8 Ball and MJG - Clap On

Young Buck - Who Run It

Rammstein - Mann Geggen Mann

Yung Joc - Might As Well (if you can still find it. I get the feeling that iTunes got rid of it.)