ok ok so my very 1st amp was an alpine 1507 yea hot shit right, but i neva got to hook it up cuz my bro sold it, cuz i neva paid him back... but the guy he sold it to is selling it again.. and ha i'm buying it back for get this 80$ and the amp dam near cost 300$ soooooo, now i got a jbl 1200 and an alpine 1507..

for those that dont know thats 1200 watts+ about 1500 watts totalling at about 2800watts RMS :P

but i only have one sub, and i need a new alt now that can pull about 300amps... :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:slayer::slayer:

ok ok so my very 1st amp was an alpine 1507 yea hot chit right, but i neva got to hook it up cuz my bro sold it, cuz i neva paid him back... but the guy he sold it to is selling it again.. and ha i'm buying it back for get this 80$ and the amp dam near cost 300$ soooooo, now i got a jbl 1200 and an alpine 1507..

for those that dont know thats 1200 watts+ about 1500 watts totalling at about 2800watts RMS :P

but i only have one sub, and i need a new alt now that can pull about 300amps... :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:slayer::slayer:

Congrats----Try having 1 amp that pulls over 300 amps by itself :blink:

a do you have any suggestions, cuz this is gonna be everyday driving, and i was reading that most of these high power alts can't be run for long periods of time, so got any ideas of a cheap one, or do you think i could get my stock one rewound to 280-300???

B) thats going to be tons of current

dave any suggestions for me and my impending 10,000+ watts for street B? :(

B) thats going to be tons of current

dave any suggestions for me and my impending 10,000+ watts for street B? :(

700 amps of current(give or take a few amps) that is ALOT of current :blink:

maybe a custom 350 amp alt and a stack of the biggest batterys or BatCaps you can find and really big wiring.

so you basically use the batteries as capacitors right...

and the alt just sends current to them..

well i aint really got that much money so what you you get 1st, the alt or batt

..i think the batt is gonna be cheaper, might just get an optima or somthing..

yes the battery is cheaper, but the Alternator is worth the money in the long run

but Dave, my delima is that Street B only allows 2 Batteries total and one alternator, and I dont know if I have seen anything larger than a 200amp Alternator on a 1st gen explorer

:lol:

c'mon man

i put a caddilac alt in my buik, the size diffrence is alot, but you gotta think outa the box..like my dad said you can put anything on anything, although fords are a female dog :ph34r:

if I could ever get a hold of Dom Iraggi, then I could find out what monstrosity he could build :o

When i e-mailed dom.. i got a responce on the next work day.. and we threw a few e-mails back and forth all within minutes

seems like a cool guy :)

well he has had nationals and CES back to back so I am not going to bug him for a bit ;)

denim man ur in college were in the hell is all this money coming from :blink:

He's got a sugar daddy.... hehe

J/K well, i guess he might.. but not to my knowledge lol :P

Stinger batteries are over rated and over priced, get some real batteries. Like some 16v SVR's

denim man ur in college were in the hell is all this money coming from :blink:

I have alreayd paid off tution, no more of that, and its really not all that much money, I have not spent much in a while, and its been a while since I have competed, plus I have held off on a new car for now

He's got a sugar daddy.... hehe

J/K well, i guess he might.. but not to my knowledge lol :P

its just from saveing and not spending too much on the GF :rolleyes:

Stinger batteries are over rated and over priced, get some real batteries. Like some 16v SVR's..

i agree that they are very pricey,but how can you say overrated,come on the sp1700 is a monster.by the way denim dom is a great guy i bought a freakish alt of him and the service was great

Edited by defj

Stinger batteries are over rated and over priced, get some real batteries. Like some 16v SVR's..

i agree that they are very pricey,but how can you say overrated,come on the sp1700 is a monster.by the way denim dom is a great guy i bought a freakish alt of him and the service was great

oh yhea I have talked to him a lot, I just dont want to pressure him, I will wait a little B)

anyone got any job openings????

but, i like cheap so, yea thank you cheaper is better...in my case :boxin: