porkchop

HAPPY BITHDAY *yeabuddy*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

clap.gif:woot:fing05.gifclap.giffing05.gif:woot:fing05.gif:woot:fing05.gifclap.gif:woot:fing05.gifclap.gif

Samantha, Mom and Dad are very poud of who you have grown to be.... you are our pride and joy.....

and when we thought there wasn't anything you could do to fill our hearts any more fuller......

you and Paul brought Alex William into this world....this is a bleesing beyond words

being Grandparents this young was first thought to be so weird .... boy was we wrong , we have loved every single minute of it !!!!

We pray everyday for you and your new family and know that there is so many great things for you out there in the world.

I have so many great memories of you growing up, you have always been my fuel for the long hauls.

I think having you at such a young age was a gift from God to wake me up and get me out of the streets, to become the best father I could be for you.

I remember when that fall in 2005 took me out, i could not even walk, and you were by my side to help every minute of that, thank you so much!

I hope your birthday party rocks..... I will do my very best to emberas you evey minute that i can...lol!!

Happy Birthday ,

Dad........... aka ........Chop

IAK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :woot: IAK!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Chop that is one sincere birthday wish on you behalf :)

:gift:

Happy bday samantha!!!! IAK

Mikey :gift::gift::gift:

Edited by mdizzle5472

*yeabuddy*'s first official day of being an adult, what does she do?

goes to BINGO with mom!! lol, I love the women of this family! clap.gif

it's a family tradition.....lol

best gift on her list so far imo......... grandma gave her a coupon for a free Big Bufford from Rally's!!!!! :drink40:

how the hell can I compete with that!!!???

Grandma's love = FTW!!! :woot:

chop

not sure she has seen this thread yet.... :shrug:

Happy B-Day.

Man,I bet shes embarrassed now. :D But yeah, HAPPPPPPY BIRTTTHHHDAY! :woot: Gettin' drunk tonight :drink40: ... O nvm she's not 21 yet. fing05.gif

Ya man that was pretty hearty felt.

I promissed myself I wouldnt cry...but the tears are welling...cant...hold...back!

Happy Bday!

Ya man that was pretty hearty felt.

I promissed myself I wouldnt cry...but the tears are welling...cant...hold...back!

Happy Bday!

you are ate up..... lol

thanks

:smileyR::owned::grouphug::duel::fing34::gay::redx::rockwoot::lifter::thanx::boobies::ghost::huh2::bow28::barfkiss::ughdunno::pow::rocking::rocking::roller::roller:: sorry super late with this one...................... i remeber when you where 1 now you are 18 with a baby that is a trip.....................having a baby is the best thing in the world,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well you know how carter is lol...................... alot of fun and a lot of ass beating lol............................. he is a beast and so will alexyou are doing a gr8 job being a mommy lol a mom didnt think i would be saying that to you just keep it up paul too happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday 18 happy birthday's lol

IAK :suicide-