B7L|BL4Z3R

Dbl Bellys S10 Build.

im gunna pm you i got some questions.

i got my 125.2 hooked up this weekend. picture in a bit. im going to get some of these to put on them. anyone heard them before? i have and i liked them a lot but i just have never heard them on a amp before.

rockford 6.5

Nice man!! Great setup you have there!! I love my 125.2, i have it on a 10" ICON and it rocks great!! Watch for putting to much power to the speakers though, dont wanna blow them!

thanks man. i will. i cant wait to get them. my stock speakers sound terrible.

Lol thanks man. I want another after I upgrade everything. My sub keeps making a noise like there is a bead inside it

i got my roof deadened today. it was too dark for pictures :(. not like i get many posts on here anyways. i just hope everyone at least reads my updates.

I read all updates, the build log and For Sale section are my first two viewing sections. :captain:

i got my roof deadened today. it was too dark for pictures :(. not like i get many posts on here anyways. i just hope everyone at least reads my updates.

With over 5K of veiws your updates are being read. Good Luck!

What did you use to deaden your roof? :P

so my sub is rattling really bad and i have no idea what it could be. i checked all the wiring and i pulled the sub out my dmm still reads good and i flashed a flashlight in to see what the coils look like and they still look new. i pushed it in and no rubbing. im getting worried. i shut it off for now until i can find a solution

check all the box the port and stuff could have come loose. did you free air it to see if it made the noise then?

Have you checked the dustcap?

Well guys. I'm logging off for about a year or so until I get my truck where I want it. Evetythings for sale so I can save for suspension bags and body work. Thanks everyone for helping me out. This place is like a second home. But its time to move on. Hopefully ill be back.

Caintrain and i build me a new box for my 15. just under 3.5 cubes tuned to 32 hz with a kerfed port. i will have finished pictures tomorrow

Looks great!