Sign in to follow this  
mjmarovi

Anyone from Team Sundown in Florida?

Trying to figure out how lonely I am in this great sunshine state! I'm in the Fort Myers area...anyone else?

you might find someone if you migrate over to *** as there is a Tean Sundown section but the only person that I can think of is Zade but you have a few of the SC guys that go to florida often Stripper man and cookie monster

There is a guy Stephen out there, i don't remember where though.

a friend of mine is in jacksonville. justin is his name. i think he just signed?

ya know I have heard of floridaspl.com a cpl times, I suppose I could venture over there! lol thanks camry

SouthEastSPL.com has a section for Sundown audio. Not sure how active it is though.

I do believe that FloridaSPL.com has a few Sundown people.

im from daytona beach and i know a couple of the guys from southeast spl up in palm coast, i believe they are with sundown

damn, seems there are quite a few then, just not in SouthWEST FL lol. well should be a good turnout for Sundown in Daytona this year then.

damn, seems there are quite a few then, just not in SouthWEST FL lol. well should be a good turnout for Sundown in Daytona this year then.

you forgot all of us northern Sundown guys that go to SBN should go boom thats for sure

you forgot all of us northern Sundown guys that go to SBN should go boom thats for sure

lol yeh should be pretty nuts! I am hoping to pulling some serious numbers out of the trunk for SBN...I have a certain goal in mind :bow28:

Hopefully the black primer SoundStream Astro will get done. Would love to get in the lanes with some of the Team Sundown people.

At this rate though.. I won't be finished. All Ive got is a plan with no money.

Hopefully the black primer SoundStream Astro will get done. Would love to get in the lanes with some of the Team Sundown people.

At this rate though.. I won't be finished. All Ive got is a plan with no money.

not sure if you were there last year or not but the other black astro will be back with less issues this year new amps and new subs

Nah, wasn't there for 2009. Was there for 2008. I figured I would try to take a break for a while and work on some other things in life.

I don't plan on having any issues like I did in 2008. I couldn't keep the 6500d powered up on 19.5 volts. Found out it was my remote turn on not giving the proper juice and I had a shorted positive wire that was VERY hard to find. It'd only short when I was in the lanes (weird).

I want to see this other black astro. But I think I know who's it is.

im with team sundown im in wesley chapel fl

tampa's not too far...still seems I am the only one reppin the Fort Myers area. not complainin, as central and east coast is definitely more youthful, not so much retiree haha

tampa's not too far...still seems I am the only one reppin the Fort Myers area. not complainin, as central and east coast is definitely more youthful, not so much retiree haha

Im also in Tampa.

Sign in to follow this