o42o

I need an 8" sub!

im leaning more of lows :)

anywho i used to be all into systems but now i purchased an 88crx HF (lightest 2nd gen crx model) anywho, i can't go all systems now in this car cuz im tryin to keep its "lightness" so i could still "race" :)

so yeah, im lookin for a good 8 sub, might go 2, not sure :)

rl-i8

i've owned 5 different 8's and the rl-i is the best, the rf hx2 being the second.

i've heard several others, including, eclipse 8708, memphis mclass, kicker L5/7, jl w7 as well as a few others not worthy of being mentioned.

IMO, for the lows, ur three choices are the SS rl-i's, kicker L5/7's or the jl w7's...IMO the three best performing eights i've heard.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

rl-i8

i've owned 5 different 8's and the rl-i is the best, the rf hx2 being the second.

i've heard several others, including, eclipse 8708, memphis mclass, kicker L5/7, jl w7 as well as a few others not worthy of being mentioned.

IMO, for the lows, ur three choices are the SS rl-i's, kicker L5/7's or the jl w7's...IMO the three best performing eights i've heard.

what you think is the best bang for its buck?

rl-i? :)

rl-i8

what you think is the best bang for its buck?

rl-i? :)

yep....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Stupid kid.

I already told you go with the RL-i 8 :rolleyes:

Rl-i looks like one hell of a sub, a single one in a good ported enclsoure would do in a hatch like a CRX, if you's like to try 6th order bandpass i can get you some plans we modled for an alpine type-s 8'' driver for a CRX for SQL, it wanged with only 300w. and it wanged like no other single 8' drive ive heard in that CRX. or at least it was loud inside, outside it was only moderate compared to otether set ups but that much just be the hatch amplification at work.

anyway, it was a peaky responce but it had good low end for an 8. PM me or drop me an e-mail @ CBFryman@hotmail.com and i will see if ican dig them up, of course different T/S params wont yeild identical results but you could give it a try.

Also, if doing a dual 8" set up RE8's wang pretty hard and are cheaper than RL-i 8's.

However if doing a dual set up you may as well step up to a singel 12 and save weight on the enclsoure.

Fiberglass the enclosure and you could save enough weight for 2 tens sealed, IMO. That gives more options in picking a sub, if anything...