shizzzon

Audiopipe 3000w vs Powerbass 3000w vs Sundown 3000w

unfortunately i still have a strong hate for audiopipe i want to see where this is usable watts.. oscope must be present for me and i have heard an audiopipe and a sundown for some reason the sundown sounded so much better than the audiopipe it was a night and day comparison to me sundown hands down...

If you're bias already then you would think that you heard a difference.

Shizzzon, hurry the hell up and get your probes for your oscope.

You can call it bias I call it fact as the amps were on the same subs same box just different amps the audiopipe was a very hollow sounding bass my wind got hot fast with the sundown it was a much warmer deep bass subs stayed cool to me the audiopipe is just what it is a cheap amp and falls in line with others in its price range...phi have you gotten to do a direct swap out of your amp with a sundown now I hink you would understand if you did the difference is very audible...my hate comes from not ever being able my hate comes from never getting a returned call and never getting to even speak with anyone there and well then after the direct comparison it was just proof...

Well maybe we can do the test again in another car due to my HU preouts sucking. Then go from there.

when do u all wanna redo the tests?

I just crank the gains to max and play at the same volume level.. whichever one enellz was runnin at.

I can sit here and say that the Sundown is more than likely cleaner than the audiopipe but we are about power...

Hell if u want, get ben back out there and he'll do a meter for both amps to see which of the 2 meter higher.

yea but Ben is already gettin a new deck anyway, that slide out IVA deck.

u gonna have to turn those preouts down some. Don't wanna risk on damaging some of the inputs on these amps!

Sundown's accept 6v max and Audiopipe accept 5v max. What u tryin to do, kill us all?!?!

More info on the methodology of your tests.

X2

it just provides good solid signal and the sundowns will be fine trust me its my old deck I ran with my 3k and Jacob used 8volt out deck for his testing...