rmzsuzuki89

2 10"s 4th Order

This is a build for 2 little MTX 10"s that were in my attic in a pre-fab sealed box, using scrap wood from previous builds. They'll be in my car until i start my 4 DP21 build, then they're going in my gf's car.

On to the pics:

2hmkljq.jpg

8yw27o.jpg

2iqo9rs.jpg

All wood cut

rssrw2.jpg

Piecing together

vzda2e.jpg

Took a lil bit of a break from buffing the boat to sand a lil, and take a couple pics.

Test fit, nice and snug.

svqkab.jpg

20j2ssp.jpg

Not too much progress today, a couple friends were heading back to college. One 2 hours north and one 2 hours south of me.

Terminal. I don't really like using these, but there was one in the box that the subs used to be in. I figured I'd use it since it's a low power build, and my gf liked the idea of having it like that.

264tmjs.jpg

1z2hif4.jpg

Silicone.

ouqyq8.jpg

6xvrds.jpg

looking good sir :popcorn:

Got a lil done today.

45*s cut.

oh7hqw.jpg

kcf2va.jpg

21c83f7.jpg

1yskh.jpg

One in, gonna let it dry over night before doing the other side.

2ikbcpx.jpg

2yjucma.jpg

21j9ngm.jpg

Gonna put the other in tomorrow and let it dry till tomorrow evening. Then i should finish it up tomorrow night or Wednesday.

Got the GF working now thats what Im talking about, the day I find a chick who will help or is into car audio a little bit or just wants some bump in her ride then I know I made a match in heaven.

Nice looking build log, how do you calculate for the 45's (just curious) or do you just build your box and throw them in there while leaving some space for them when making calcutations? Thanks

Just do a square and divide the volume by 2

What was the purpose of the weather stripping on the top before you added the top baffle?

Got the GF working now thats what Im talking about, the day I find a chick who will help or is into car audio a little bit or just wants some bump in her ride then I know I made a match in heaven.

Yep :)

I'll have some more pics when we carpet it. I'm gonna try and do it tomorrow...That is if I have enough carpet lol.

nice build log, I like all the pics. I need to learn to take my time and do them like this.

I also need to get the ol' lady to chip in on the fun too. lol.

I mean don't get me wrong, she knows what a screwdriver is,............ it's just she prefers a long island ice tea! lol :drink40:

keep up the good work, it is inspirational to say the least.

chop

:santa: