wof131s

Enclosure Spray!!

Where can i buy some of that spray that i see guys using instead of carpet? Am needing black (gloss) and Charcoal gray. Thanks in advance for the input.

bedliner spray?

Ya, or do you just want textured spray paint?

I've seem guys use a spray to coat the exteria of their enclosures instead of using carpet. I dont know if its bedliner or texture spray which may be the same or not. Am asking because i dont know what it is. I was just wanting to know what it is and how much i will need. Thanks

Edited by wof131s

HERCULINER POLYUERTHANE PROTECTIVE should work

I believe some have used the rattle can stuff from walmart or any hardware store. You probably want to use a primer first as mdf will soak up the paint quickly.

Hardware store, Walmart, Autozone, almost anywhere that sells paint or spray paint.

second skin spectrum + spray gun looks good too. If you get the spray can bedliner its not going to do what ur looking for. closest thing would be a gallon of dupicolor bedliner but it flakes so

werd_msword.gif Thanks for the input guys

i think the spray looks way better but thats just me... not like he is doing a cut thru or anything like that just cosmetics (im assuming)