I am a installer for Best Buy and I havent seen any Pheonix gold for sale online or in any store in to my knowledge the strongest amp that we have in my opion is the punch bd 1000 we have the power acoustic amps but they are on that power level. Honestly I would love to see the pick up some stronger amps to work with because we are very limited in our stores on amps to work with I was in a shop before it closed and It was a big change going to a company like that it has its advantages and disadvantages

I am a installer for Best Buy and I havent seen any Pheonix gold for sale online or in any store in to my knowledge the strongest amp that we have in my opion is the punch bd 1000 we have the power acoustic amps but they are on that power level. Honestly I would love to see the pick up some stronger amps to work with because we are very limited in our stores on amps to work with I was in a shop before it closed and It was a big change going to a company like that it has its advantages and disadvantages

Dude. . . Read this. . .http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22849-sound-solutions-audio-membership/

Pay particular attention to #5.

Dude. . . Read this. . .http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22849-sound-solutions-audio-membership/

My fault you would think i wouldnt make a big run on sentece like that , could have used a few commas

My fault you would think i wouldnt make a big run on sentece like that , could have used a few commas

itsokmanweallunderstandwhatyouweretryingtosay............

youalsohavetounderstandthatPGwasonhiatusforawhilebecauseitjustwentinthewrongdirectionIguessbutthat'sOKtobecausethayarenowmaking

acomebackandthenewstufflooksREALLYNICEandIbetitgoesboomlikeso

.............word :peepwall:

ti8004_122.jpg

I'm glad to see something different, not the same-ol-same-ol copy cat boards. Anybody could order up a couple 100 amp boards, change a couple of components and slap their name on it. It takes guts to start from the ground up. Give the people something different? :drink40:

Feature wise, the mid-level should be very good for the money and the top level should be quite nice.

I sure hope they come out with a big 4 channel like the xenon 200.4. Would love something a bit smaller with more power. :)

The new Ti line will have something of similar performance. If room allows in my truck, I'll be getting a Ti800.4 and the Ti2500.1, if not then it'll be the Ti600.4 and the Ti2500.1

Sup Denim!?

Denim, is there an ETA for lauch on these yet?

I'm interested in these for the Jimmy...

ti8004_122.jpg

I love the look of just of a plain smooth amp. Ridges and all the fancy stuff doesn't fair with me. They were testing a 10 K amp too I believe. Hope they start making a 3K amp!

Sup Denim!?

:gayhaaay1:

Denim, is there an ETA for lauch on these yet?

I'm interested in these for the Jimmy...

I believe that news will be released at CES.

I don't know how everyone is about links to other forums but if it's not ok then please delete.

Phoenix Gold Phorum // View Forum - Rebirth of the Phoenix

Some of the guys that went back to work for phoenix are over there spilling the beens alittle at a time. Plus new speakers and such so far.

That is where I am relaying all the info from. ;)

I kinda figured but wasn't sure. I've been a member over there forever and am currently running 2 Ti600.2 to 2 JL 12W6's. Boy are they power hungry. This rebirth as they call it is making me wait to see what all they come out with amp wise. The old PG stuff was top notch equipment and if the new stuff is anything like the old I may just have to stay with Phoenix Gold.

I kinda figured but wasn't sure. I've been a member over there forever and am currently running 2 Ti600.2 to 2 JL 12W6's. Boy are they power hungry. This rebirth as they call it is making me wait to see what all they come out with amp wise. The old PG stuff was top notch equipment and if the new stuff is anything like the old I may just have to stay with Phoenix Gold.

I am interested also, but I will not be going to CES this year.

im glad to see pg come back strong like this and not just die a horrible death, and just when i thought rsd was a good as it was gonna get with the curent stuf they came right back. i caint wait

Those Ti series amps look very nice.

I agree. :)