Phoenix Gold was dying a slow death under Rodin owner ship. AAMP of America recently bought PG, and a few old PG employee's are back to bring it back to where it once was. Here are a few pictures I found on the Phorum of the new entry level line of amps:

DSCN0348.jpg

DSCN0489.jpg

DSCN0408.jpg

I dig them. There are plans for a high end line and bigger power then the last few generations of amplifiers that were watered down for the Best Buy masses. fing05.gif

Not a bad looking amp.

:woot: , PG is back.

nice looking amp!! i am glad to see they are returning!

SEXXXY! I was reading about this re-birth of PG. I cannot wait to see what they come up with. If they are anything like their Titanium and and earlier amplifiers, they will be quality goods. I cannot wait to see the higher end models and the specs on those!

damn nice for entry level line. cant wait to see whats next!

Nice to see PG back! New entry level amp(s) look good!

I sure hope they come out with a big 4 channel like the xenon 200.4. Would love something a bit smaller with more power. :)

I have that surfboard hiding downstairs. ;)

:woot: , PG is back.

I hope so.

They look okay. They still have that "made in China" look and feel to them. I want something old school Americana like we say in the late 80s, early 90s. Something with an oversized sink with huge fins running either way, but that's what I want to see. Something that you know is built like a tank just by look and touch.

In the 90s, you knew you had a REAL amp when your hand slipped on the screwdriver and you peeled a couple layers of skin off your knuckles rubbing across the fins.

I sure hope they come out with a big 4 channel like the xenon 200.4. Would love something a bit smaller with more power. :)

I have that surfboard hiding downstairs. ;)

I've had that beast in my car for over 4+yrs. lol Its almost impossible to come up with anything close the the power and clarity of that monster. I'm so running out of room in my trunk.

In fact I still have my xenon 6.5's in the front doors 3 vehicles later,tantrum parametric eq/ line driver and I use the crossover from another set of xennon 6.5's to run the polks in the rear deck.

Edited by Thorshammer

Hopefully this is a true 2nd coming and not an overhyped marketing campaign like some other companies have done recently *cough* Soundstream *cough*

Hopefully this is a true 2nd coming and not an overhyped marketing campaign like some other companies have done recently *cough* Soundstream *cough*

The looks of it look like hype to me :( Nothing like the legacy products, but hopefully I'll be surprised.

DSCN0480.jpg

Fun with the boards:

smellofburntcoils.jpg

Fun with the boards:

smellofburntcoils.jpg

looks like that board is missing a few things!! lol!

They look nice.

I wanted a PG Xenon 1200 last year, but I could not find any BNIB, the 600.1 was the only one available. I would have bought a 4 ch of the same line.

Finally I got 2 Sundown amps and I am very happy with them, so far !!!

looks nice.......

a bunch of the origional PG guys started EXILE amps to.......the Xi series amps are really nice

Fun with the boards:

smellofburntcoils.jpg

looks like that board is missing a few things!! lol!

Read the small print below the logo. ;)

looks nice.......

a bunch of the origional PG guys started EXILE amps to.......the Xi series amps are really nice

I believe a couple went back after the change in PG ownership.

LMAO i didn't even see that!! lmAO love the smell of burn voice coils in the morning!!! lmoa!!!!! i want one!! lol!

Edited by CrazyKenKid