smullen

Man, I am impaitient and never satisfied!!!! Reguardin

Its been so long since I had a decent system and I feel like I never get anywhere...

Its like I keep saving up and stockpiling parts, but shit keeps happening that I have to spend money elsewhere...

I feel like I just plan plan plan, and beat a dead horse sometimes... But I want to make sure everything come out good... Even a small basic system can rack up a cost and load of time, if your doing it yourself...

Also, once I get something in, I'm never satisfied... uhhh...

OK, done venting..

Welcome to the club, I could of saved up some money to buy some wood to make an enclosure for my new sub. But now Im spending money on getting my interior speakers redone for like the 8th time.

That's the name of the game, experimenting and compromising. You'll never get what you truly want, but you can get damn close.

Buy and sell, build and rebuild, test and re-test it's all in the game of car audio. I have yet to come up with my so called complete system. I feel for ya!

IF you ever feel that you are satisfied, you will quickly get bored with it and want to make a change. Audio is very addictive!!

IF you ever feel that you are satisfied, you will quickly get bored with it and want to make a change. Audio is very addictive!!

I hear that... No Pun inteneded .

have fun with and find something that can hold you over for awhile just dont rush something to throw it in there and be unsatisfied with it.