do u seriously have to post here before u can post any where else?? if so that is an epic fail! and im not a nebie i been on other fourms for years!

Welcome.

And BTW you dont need to be coming on here with an attitude

thanks! sorry.im kinda mad right now! but why cant i post a topic in the for sale thread??

You need to have more then 25 good posts(no whoring) to sell here. They want people to be contributing members and not people that are just trying to use the site to sell stuff.

Thanks for the attitude on your first post. The rule is in place to protect the members of this site from spammers and scammers who come here just to use this free site to sell their equipment with out contributing to the site at all. Mark and I do not play out of our pockets to keep this place on line just for people to sign up and sell their equipment. That is so far beyond epic fail it is not even funny haha. SSA is one of the longest standing, and by far one of the most respected, and largest sources of resource information. It did not get that way because of a simple rule that is not epic fail even on the most remote ends of reason.

do u seriously have to post here before u can post any where else?? if so that is an epic fail! and im not a nebie i been on other fourms for years!

welcome to a great site.

Uh, when attempting to point out epic fails and standing your ground for not being a newbie, perhaps a little proof reading would be in order, lol. ^^^

I would say the newbie section is for folks new to this forum, so we have a chance to know the newest members as they join.

You say you been on other forums for years, by all means, share some of your experiances , do you currently have any builds?

The same rules that seem to bother folks about selling their items, quickly become the ones they appreciate the most when deciding to make a purchase on here.

These guys are always looking out for all of the members on here, that is FTW !

chop

Welcome and glad you could join us :wavey5:

Welcome dude. Only twenty-three more to go. Hope you stick around after the magic number.

Welcome dude. Only twenty-three more to go. Hope you stick around after the magic number.

If he keeps that attitude I'm not too hopeful. Develop a better one and we'll get along.

orly3.gif

Try reading this .... http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22849-sound-solutions-audio-membership/

and quit being a loser.gif