Sign in to follow this  
dub26z

dont drill me for this question please..

would the saz 4500 be way to much for two 15 x con subs?The reason i ask is i know i can get 2 fibtl and be good but i like and support ssa subs i have a chrysler 300 and as far as i know i can get 2 subs in there,and i love the price on the 4500 i know people are gonna say the saz 3500 will work but i cant pass up the saz 4500..can the subs take it and will it be loud?

would the saz 4500 be way to much for two 15 x con subs?The reason i ask is i know i can get 2 fibtl and be good but i like and support ssa subs i have a chrysler 300 and as far as i know i can get 2 subs in there,and i love the price on the 4500 i know people are gonna say the saz 3500 will work but i cant pass up the saz 4500..can the subs take it and will it be loud?

You need to make a compromise and either decide on Xcons or BTLs then decide what amp you want but if you want to spend the money then by all means get it for the Xcons. You will have to watch your gains, control the volume knob wisely, be able to look/hear/smell signs of stress on the woofers. If you dont know how to do this or not comfortable doing this then dont do it. Just my .02

Besides that your gonna need way more electrical upgrades also if you want to run the 4500D which is more money for watts you wont be using also.

i personally would go with the 4500 if you have the money . you can always tone it down and if you want to get different or more subs later then you already have the amp for it .

You need to make a compromise and either decide on Xcons or BTLs then decide what amp you want but if you want to spend the money then by all means get it for the Xcons. You will have to watch your gains, control the volume knob wisely, be able to look/hear/smell signs of stress on the woofers. If you dont know how to do this or not comfortable doing this then dont do it. Just my .02

Besides that your gonna need way more electrical upgrades also if you want to run the 4500D which is more money for watts you wont be using also.

would one ho alt and one kinetic battery under hood and one in the back be good enough?

Actually this is a better question than the can I run my amp at .5 or .25 one. Having more power is a good thing and you will not be abusing your amps. Either way you are going to need to upgrade your electrical so that is a non issue. Get the 4500 and the xcons. You will love those subs and turning down your gains will make your amp happy.

Actually this is a better question than the can I run my amp at .5 or .25 one. Having more power is a good thing and you will not be abusing your amps. Either way you are going to need to upgrade your electrical so that is a non issue. Get the 4500 and the xcons. You will love those subs and turning down your gains will make your amp happy.

would the 3 things i listed be enough for upgradding?

Xcons can handel some serious power. As long as you have the gain set properly and everything is dialed in right I dont see you haveing a problem with it. Mark currently has a 3000d on his 18s and i personaly think they can handel more power

Xcons can handel some serious power. As long as you have the gain set properly and everything is dialed in right I dont see you haveing a problem with it. Mark currently has a 3000d on his 18s and i personaly think they can handel more power

hey sound-vibration cam you pm me i have a question and i dont understand how this thing works.

would one ho alt and one kinetic battery under hood and one in the back be good enough?

this is the right direction, yes, in addition to these things keep in mind that you will need the upgraded wiring , ring terminals, and fuseing, too. it will effect your cost quite a bit and should not be dismissed from the math of thinngs.

I personally have heard both, a couple of different installs, and the Xcon was better in both installs, alot depends on how it will be installed.... but my preferance would be the xcon.

I like the idea of having some head room, but then again, I am no where near that level where you are intending on being.

chop

I saw no, if you have to ask the this question your not experienced enough to run that amount of power.

I saw no, if you have to ask the this question your not experienced enough to run that amount of power.

thats probably the best thing i've heard someone say ... ever.

Edited by SynCity

I think you'll be fine. You can put any amplifier on any sub, it's all about how you use the gain. Just learn to listen for stressing in the Xcons.