Bobby32

Nightshade 18'' - Audioque 2200d >> Single cab '04

Damn, that's the first truck box with an 18 in it I've seen. My buddy put a BTL 15" in his single cab behind the seats and that was ridiculous.

NICE! I like a alot! I though about doing something like that with my middle seat as well. The brackets on the floor are perfect for mounting something in place. What are the dimensions on the box?

NICE! I like a alot! I though about doing something like that with my middle seat as well. The brackets on the floor are perfect for mounting something in place. What are the dimensions on the box?

Beware of the middle seat. It is bolted to the two bucket seat and you have to take the whole thing out as one then disassemble. Then you have to re-install the bucket seats separately.

The dimensions are all outer measurements.

58" W x 25" H x 7.5" TD x 11.5" BD

Total of 6 cubes of space with the port being 4" x 10" tuned for 35 hz

Beware of the middle seat. It is bolted to the two bucket seat and you have to take the whole thing out as one then disassemble. Then you have to re-install the bucket seats separately.

Mine just came off with a few bolts, but there is still a bracket sticking up a few inches. Got vids?

Mine just came off with a few bolts, but there is still a bracket sticking up a few inches. Got vids?

Sorry no Vids.... Been meaning to but I don't think mine is quite up to par yet. Thus the rebuild that will be coming.

You should have used fiberglass resin on that sonotube since its only made of hard cardboard. Couple layers will make it rock solid.