Sign in to follow this  
dub26z

saz 4500 pricing?

i went to ssa store and it says the preorder for the saz 4500 is 1100 dollars has that changed ,and does anyone know what the price would be arond the end of january thats when my money comes in?

i went to ssa store and it says the preorder for the saz 4500 is 1100 dollars has that changed ,and does anyone know what the price would be arond the end of january thats when my money comes in?

Nobody knows what the price will be at the end of January except for Jacob, best bet is to email him.

Nobody knows what the price will be at the end of January except for Jacob, best bet is to email him.

thanks jaycee man im hoping around 1500 thats all i got budgeted for the amp..

Shouldnt be no more than that, hopefully.

If I was you I would just buy two SAZ-2000D used(maybe from Jacob or db-r with warranty). Around 900-1000$ and you safe money for batteries, alternator and cables!

Edited by The enD

If I was you I would just buy two SAZ-2000D used(maybe from Jacob or db-r with warranty). Around 900-1000$ and you safe money for batteries, alternator and cables!

Smart man, its not like your gonna miss out on those extra 500 watts unless you just want to deal with one amp.

Smart man, its not like your gonna miss out on those extra 500 watts unless you just want to deal with one amp.

500watts for 500$ :ehh:

And he says he is looking to get BTL's or NS. Plenty of power in 2000D. His choice.

thats what it is im fighting for trunk space now lol

And remember those Sundown amps put out more than rated power if you have the electical to back it up so the 2000D's would be a good choice

4500d=1400/map pricing

4500d is 1549.00map and 2195.00 msrp! The next 4500's should be in around march! Jacob is SOLD OUT!

Edited by Eagle