I've heard OF them and seen photos. I think someone on SIN has some and compared them to the likes of LP.

I've never played with them......but from everything I've read about them and heard about them, they are excellent amplifiers. Like Tirefryr said....comparable to something like Linear Power, Tru Tech, etc etc.

I have seen them, someone was talking about them a while back on another site,

Lunar amps...?

Sounds like something from the moon...

haha, yah, only place I have seen anything is online forums.

Maybe do a search on sin/eca/ca/caf

The Hammer

yea i have some jamie

but u already knew that lol

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

yea i have some jamie

but u already knew that

MAN!!!! lunar has a new amp out called the L1500. its a 500w x 1 @1ohm amp and i got to say this thing is crazy. we put one on 2-12 PBX-Evolution Series Subwoofers in a prefab ported box. OUCH

then we put the same setup in a ford escape (own by kenny who also owns lunar) but this time i built a box to PB specs. double OUCH :rockwoot:

im not trying to bullchit nobody these amps are just crazy. i ill have more info about the amp soon. hopefullymy buddy nic will have pics soon.

PS: is not class a/b or d amp ;)

is it a T or G? maybe H?

if so, lets see some pictures

is it a T or G? maybe H?

if so, lets see some pictures

im trying to get it out :fart: of kenny (owner/eng) :faintthud:

i know its not a tcuz no trypatch.

another thing i like about them is there ALL hand made. (from cutting the case to size to puting everything on the board) so i meen everything.

should have pics up soon

also we putting 2-L1500 on 4-12 PBX-Evolution Series Subwoofers o see what happens

can't wait for the pix,

side note have you tried the PB PR's?

So are you going to be selling them?

And do you mean 5KW x 1 @1ohm? 500 is more than enough for me, but a lot of people are going to just laugh at that.

So are you going to be selling them? 

And do you mean 5KW x 1 @1ohm?  500 is more than enough for me, but a lot of people are going to just laugh at that.

yes im goin to be a dealer (only one online)

and yes thats 500w but dont let the power fool you :rockwoot:

these amps are made for sq, and all parts on/in the amp helps for performance not for looks.

plus it almost fits in your hand, so mounting it is not an issue.

im just giveing you guys a heads up, i will have a better post about them when i have time to sit and talk to kenny.

Keep talking. I'm liking what I hear. Only beef I have is the hardwired power cable.

what you talking about?

also you can stack them to as many as you want. it uses a ethernet cable for the bass boost knob. when you stack them you only use one set of rca's, the rest use the ethernet cable.

like i said these amps are really nice.

The pictures on their website show the power wire hardwired into the board. Or at least that's how it appears to me. Are there normal connectors on the end? And can the LED readout be deleted?

I've heard a couple in comps very impressive sound. I'm not a big fan of the chip crossover deal though except maybe for a sub amp.

The pictures on their website show the power wire hardwired into the board.  Or at least that's how it appears to me.  Are there normal connectors on the end?  And can the LED readout be deleted?

well the website needs to be updated, cuz he's redoing all the line.

there will be no LEDs on the new amps, if it doisnt make it perform better it wnt be in the amps.

I'm not a big fan of the chip crossover deal though except maybe for a sub amp.

i am, cuz most ppl are stupid about setting amps. :lol2:

:idiot: That is very true but doesn't work with audiophiles who like to fine tune their stuff tho' especially for the high end of the sound spectrum. Oh well that's what outboard eq's and crossovers are for right? B)

I'm not a big fan of the chip crossover deal though except maybe for a sub amp.

i am, cuz most ppl are stupid about setting amps. :lol2:

:idiot: That is very true but doesn't work with audiophiles who like to fine tune their stuff tho' especially for the high end of the sound spectrum. Oh well that's what outboard eq's and crossovers are for right? B)

i was goin to say just that...lolol

The pictures on their website show the power wire hardwired into the board.