SpeakerBoy

The new AA woofer

Forgive me if there is another thread of the same subject but I can't find it and using my wii is painfully slow.

Does anyone know when the woofer by AA and He Who Shalt Not Be Named (Ess em dee) is supposed to be released? I was trying to find pricing for a friend. Thanks.

January 1st

Thanks. That dual motor is sick.

we are all going to get ban from here for life for even talking of this but....any word on the price i need something to put 3k on daily

we are all going to get ban from here for life for even talking of this but....any word on the price i need something to put 3k on daily

No not at all, everything that comes out of that build house has been excellent. Nothing wrong talking about the driver itself.

No not at all, everything that comes out of that build house has been excellent. Nothing wrong talking about the driver itself.

:ehh: i might have missed it somewhere or maybe i'm just a tad confused. why can't we talk about the person that the driver was made for?

like the ***'s and stuff? i don't get why.

you're not the only one mate. First time I have experienced that a whole forum is censoring a name. Feels almost like north korea lol.

But anyway, yeah they look sick. I have heard rumors that the price will be around 50% more then the Mayhem sub. Can't wait to see how they will perform in DB contests.

:ehh: i might have missed it somewhere or maybe i'm just a tad confused. why can't we talk about the person that the driver was made for?

I think I have replied to that in the past on here, but it does not need to be stated publicly anymore.

I think I have replied to that in the past on here, but it does not need to be stated publicly anymore.

oh alright then. my bad.

guess i'll never know then haha :shrug:

Dam... That will be a really expensive woofer !!!

And a good marketing idea too, for AA. Seems that this guy is well known on the web.

Man, i would love to pick up a pair :wub: but i am financially...uhh...challenged. I am looking for a job, but without a reliable means of transportation it's kinda difficult. If the price is comparable i might grab those instead of wardens in the distant future.

it'd be cool if Fi realeased a version of this woofer.

a version with options would be very nice.

sounds like a good idea to me ;)

that sub is causing quite the commotion on various boards. the thing is a beast, no doubt....i just wonder if something has gone afoul cause he's been awfully quiet since the new year :shrug:

that sub is causing quite the commotion on various boards. the thing is a beast, no doubt....i just wonder if something has gone afoul cause he's been awfully quiet since the new year :shrug:

there's a big show in Vegas that he's at. and didn't want to do a lot of demos for youtube before it.