Chevy350TPI

Beef Jerky

Holy christ ... I haven't bought any beef jerky for a long time.

$8, $12, $15 bucks for a small freakin' bag? chit ain't cheap.

And yes, this warrants a seperate thread. Because it's off topic. And, because I'm not happy about this at all. Not one bit.

:ph34r:

you know all beef jerky is, is meat ny taxi drivers sit on all week and then sell it.

lol, i forgot what movie tha twas from.

stuff is so good. i <3 hot and spicy.

those 2packs from costco are alright. not the best, but they suffice.

freakin supply and demand.

8 bucka a bag pisses me off becaYSE its only like 3 minues of good food.

Not like I can afford to go back and but bags every 10 minutes at work at 7-11 or whatevber

sorruy just a little druink here guys,. yesi t's only monday nihgt. works is stwessful.

o gawd, drunken typing. lol

x2 i finish bags in one sitting.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wooooooooooooooooooooooowoooooooooooooowooooooooooowwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

either that or juts enough to take awya the sweet sorrows aka horesehit from work.

Best beef jerkey ever is made like 4 miles from my house. It is the best, I am not chitting you. They also make one hell of a seasoning.

I am willing to put either up against anything else out there, even though I don't make it. but regardless, you don't know beef jerky til you have had ravens. And you haven't had a seasoned steak until you have used ravens.

Beef jerky is the chit! I'm also a fan of vencin(SP) jerky, that stuffs cheap too usually only costs one bullet!

Best beef jerkey ever is made like 4 miles from my house. It is the best, I am not chitting you. They also make one hell of a seasoning.

I am willing to put either up against anything else out there, even though I don't make it. but regardless, you don't know beef jerky til you have had ravens. And you haven't had a seasoned steak until you have used ravens.

I bet it's amazing. The chit we have up here doesn't cut it.

Oh what a fun day at work.

I make my own ;)

Jntar how do you go about making your own beef jerky. I've thought about doing it before..

The best i get around here is peppered premican

Jntar how do you go about making your own beef jerky. I've thought about doing it before..

The best i get around here is peppered premican

Buy a dehydrater, a nice beef roast and have the butcher slice it thin. Season meat with salt, pepper, whatever you like and put into dehydrater. Sometimes I marinate mine in some teriyaki sauce, or in a chile sauce. :fing34: