Jamaica2G

Stereo projectS over time

well Im sorry you are mad that I cut that tab out, but I the time for that install we had to. I have alot more pics if you want me to post them.

Mad and 'kinda regret' are two completely different things. if I still had that nipple, it's only function would be its ability to tie down a wheel with a string.

Nice work, love the IB.

Thanks

Great job!!! Gotta have a spare. Looks like all the hard work payed off for you!!!trink40.gif

yeah, the spare is key - especially since I drive long distances by myself & most times I don't know who's around.

Hey I am getting ready to move my spare tire nubby, and had a thought. if you really wanted your nubby back you could go to a salvage yard and take one out af another car to weld back in yours. Or if you had basic metal tools you could make a new? Just some idea's for ya.

I actually have the old one. Just gotta find someone able to weld it back in.

well Im sorry you are mad that I cut that tab out, but I the time for that install we had to. I have alot more pics if you want me to post them.

You're alive!

yeah, he's alive - Operates like a submarine though... disappears for a while and resurfaces every so often...

very nice ! i have a buddy with the same car. is good to see the potential of what can be possible in that trunk . everything looks very clean! i like!

i need to see a pic of the subs from inside of the car, with trunk shut and lights on...... really, i gotta see it.

it has to look bad ass.

it all does.

chop