Garr Bear

Hey guys, new to the forum, and world of car audio.

Hey guys, I just signed on to the forum. I'm relatively new to the world of car audio. I own a '95 GMC Jimmy and have plenty of room in the back. But I'm going to college soon so I don' exactly have a lot of cash to spend on audio equipment. Luckily I found out about Sundown Audio on another forum I frequent. I hope to get one or two of the new SA-8 subs when they come out next month, or maybe on or two of the old E-8s. I'm also enrolled in a woods class at my high school so I was gonna make a few sub boxes as projects in that class. If anyone has any tips on building a vented box please PM me. :woot:

Welcome and glad you could join us :wavey5:.

Welcome to the forum, there's a lot of knowledgeable people here who can help with your questions as they arrive. Remember that "search" is your friend, almost any question you can think of has been asked before and your answers may be just a search away. Looking at Sundown for your first setup is definitely a good move, wish I knew what I know now when I started in audio years ago, you're already ahead of the game!

Welcome to SSA, we have quite a few enclosure experts on here so ask away. :)

Welcome to the site, take some time reading some of the pinned topics and technical info, as they will help you start to get things together and have a better understanding. :)

Welcome! Any questions you have about building boxes, I'd be more than happy to lend a hand!

Welcome